How much does it cost to get fast wifi set up at your home?

How much does it cost to get fast wifi set up at your home in Morocco?

I'm not sure there's such thing in Morocco

If You live in An area with 4g coverage, just Go to any Inwi shop, buy a Mobile Wifi Router, choose a unlimited dataplan and plug it in. Cost was about 50eur for the router and 20 eur/Month for the unlimited data plan.

At Kenitra I get a Speed at about 40-50mbs down AND up, that is more than enough for most people. 4g latency is 20-30 ms with jitter of around 6 ms, so voice over ip and video calls function perfectly.

Br Rami

Edit typo, Using Ipad

If you live in a 4G LTE covered area then you can try with INWI 349 MAD (35 USD) PER MONTH for a real unlimited 4G INTERNET + 500 MAD for the router.
There's also the Optical fiber solutions 100 MEGABYTE starting 450 MAD per month.

Hi,

I have 100mb Fibre for 500dh per month. Installation was 800, plus the cost of the router, if I remember correctly.

ADSL is rubbish here, even if you get 20mb because of the way they configure it. There is a way to make is stable, but drop outs are frequent. Fibre for me has been the most stable of all the connections I've had since I've been here.

I went with Maroc telecom, ended up arguing with a manager until they completed the installation 3 weeks past the installation date as they hadn't configured it properly. Expect the unexpected here!

Phil

Hello Expats,

i am thinking of expating to Agadir to work and live there as a remote worker, so i need a stable and fast internet connection, as i see technology still has not the SLA s we all has in the rest of the world, with wich provider would you go for unlimited internet and minimum 50MB Speed?

Best Regards
Jamie