What's the best way to get internet while in Morocco?

I'll be staying at my wife's family house in Marrakech which doesn't have active phone line (disconnected, everyone use cellphone now) or internet connection. Which cell phone company or internet service has the best bang for the buck for internet?

Thanks,

Yahya

I like to add, last year we just kept paying for data to be added to the cell phone SIM card which ended up being expensive over our stay by Moroccan standards. We like to be able to get a month's worth of internet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Since you did not say how long you were staying I think Maroc Telecom works best for both cell plans and home use.  I use Maroc Telecom because I travel between cities it has coverage throughout Morocco.

My cell phone plan subscription includes 10gig internet plus 4hrs calling National and international and for this I pay 100 dirhams month.

For my home, I have the 12Mega unlimited plan ADSL connection which is more than adequate and I pay 250 dirhams. With this, I am able to watch movies etc online reasonably well.

I find these two plans more than adequate.

You can check "Maroc telecom"or "inwi",they are the best of internal providers here, you can get connected either by setting up a "WiFi" (which is not the best choice if you're not staying for long there) or buying internet packet data which costs :
10 dh = 1Go for 3 days.
20 dh = 2Go for 1week.
50 dh = 5Go for month.

Get yourself an INWI sim - works everywhere and cheap (10gb data for 30 days 50dh)

Following

Using Orange, so far good,but I'd to get contract for best deal ( 27 GB, 3 hours out of network, and unlimited calls to other Orange phones for $149 dirhams). WhatsApp works good too, it will save your out of network calls. Also, you can buy 5GB for 50 dirhams or 10 dirhams per 1 GB.