An MRI

I'm in need of an MRI for my lower back hips and knees. I see on an old post in 2013 for the most part hospital charged $3mill, so what is the average fee and where is the best hospital to go for an MRI and fees and someone to read/diagnostic reading of the MRI. I hear FV is good but more expensive. If you just need an MRI and doesn't matter where to receive the MRI but you don't want to get an MRI that just needs to be retaken because it wasn't done properly and charged again isn't what anyone needs So I guess it does make a difference. Any advice to guide me to the best of care and service without extra expense I would really appreciate it. I'm not rich or have insurance it's way too expensive yearly to pay and not use that much. But right about now I can use a month worth of insurance. HaHa Good luck, Right.

Try Benh Vien Dai Hoc Y Duoc in D5, they have MRI and are a reputable hospital.

Although there may be differences between machines, new and older, the key difference may be the skill of the radiologist and the orthopedist who will be reading the result.  I would make my choice based on the people behind the test.

I went to a Binh Thanh Hospital on Dinh Tien Hoang and the cost was about 600k for the MRI on my knee and the doctor results in English