Testosterone or Sustanon in HCMC

Hello, I am on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm moving to HCMC in a few days. Is legitimate Testosterone Enanthate, Cypionate or Sustanon readily available OTC in HCMC pharmacies? What is the cost?

Thank you.

Hello IBTFU.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

IBTFU wrote:

Is legitimate Testosterone Enanthate, Cypionate or Sustanon readily available OTC?

OTC -> No.

Need to see a doctor and get a prescription first.

Very limited availability of the different types you list also. Some not available at all.

Best to bring with you from your home country. Syringes too, if you use injection method. Can get syringes here, but not always the guage or length needed.

saigonmonkey wrote:
IBTFU wrote:

Is legitimate Testosterone Enanthate, Cypionate or Sustanon readily available OTC?

OTC -> No.

Need to see a doctor and get a prescription first.

Very limited availability of the different types you list also. Some not available at all.

But with prescription it's available in the pharmacies? I read that Sustanon is available, but I wanted to confirm.

Thanks.

It's best to ask on a BB forum, this is not the place, but i think you find what you are looking for if you look hard enough lol

IBTFU wrote:

But with prescription it's available in the pharmacies? I read that Sustanon is available, but I wanted to confirm.

Yes, some types are available in pharmacies, but maybe not all types you mentioned. Last time I checked, Cypionate is not available here. You need to see a doctor for consultation and he will likely know your options.

You can buy OTC Organon Sustanon 250mg and Deca Durabolin 50mg. They are also sell Bayer Nebido 1000mg over here too. A lot of the popular pharmacies like Phúc An Khang in HCMC have these and you just need to ask for it and they will order it for you. Good luck!

Hi HOIHEO,

Welcome on board  :)

Thank you for your contribution to this thread however, it is a bit old here. I invite you to participate on more recent threads on the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

I don't think so anymore. Something happened to all of it.

Ya it seems all the pharmacies are out of sust. Does anyone know whats going on with that, or better yet know where to find another form of test possibly around? I just started running a cycle and got cut off before I could buy in bulk.
Thanks for your time!

Shelam8111 wrote:

I don't think so anymore. Something happened to all of it.

Though harder to find, it's still around and no script needed. I would post where I get but then then they're liable to run out too.

My bet is that big Pharma is slowly moving in and they're going to start making popular things available by prescription only. And only available in hospital pharmacies; which are heavily guarded. Which sucks, buts it's been happening slowly.

Sustanon used to be readily available until around six months ago. Two different pharmacists said VN wasn't importing it anymore. I got some last week in HCM but it took me seven or eight stops to find some. I am still able to get it in Thu Duc but I'm guessing that's because it isn't as popular there. Luckily test. has a long shelf life. I'd recommend stocking up if you find some.

Anyone had any updates on the sustanon situation?

It never got any better. There is a Facebook page that you can use which will deliver from Hanoi C.O.D. I can email it to you. or PM if I can find it.

Oh also, the clinics of Victoria are prescribing for testosterone replacement therapy; you can get a longer lasting injection there.

PM will be better I think for addresses and general chat on the subject of anabolics

Andy

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sounds good looking forward to it :)

Is sustanon still available in Ho Chi Minh??
Maybe someone can help me

Most any pharmacy will carry Organon Sustanon in vials. Last time I checked it was around 500k per 1ml vial.  A while back there was a shortage but things are back to normal now. Also, no script needed.

Wow  500.000d  that was expensive
Do you know what else the have
And thanks

Sorry, I quoted that wrong. It's around 100k per amp. The pharmacy at 409 Hai Ba Trung used to carry a few different esters. Also check out http://www.bividvietnam.com. They carry Test E.

Will PM you another source.

Ok:) thanks

you can order test e on Hai Ba Trung or Facebook

Shelam8111 wrote:

you can order test e on Hai Ba Trung or Facebook

Hi there
Where on this hai ba Trung?? And what about Facebook??

Thanks for the reply

Hai Ba Trung is a main street in D1. Same street as the pharmacy I recommend in the above post. As far as FB, they probably mean that there are people on FB that sell Test.

and they ship COD and it's all good

yeah they'll order this fro you from this manufacturer and it's cheap enough. and good enough.

Hi again
Is it easy to go on the pharmacy and buy needles????

Yes, you can get them without any problems, other than sizes. They usually don't stock many options though. Also they can be a little expensive compared to everything else. Last time I checked they were around 20k each.

Hi, Your post jumped out at me, i too am on AHT , Eligard, and will start Radio  Therapy in September . I am single living in a unit in Cairns Australia and now not enjoying it so will try an exploratory trip to Vn late February 18 for a few weeks with the intention of moving there permanently .

My quest is : were you able to find the AHT drugs which you needed and if so at what price?
I do hope that you are well and coping with life there in HCMC .
Cheers

mangoman1 wrote:

Hi, Your post jumped out at me, i too am on AHT , Eligard, and will start Radio  Therapy in September . I am single living in a unit in Cairns Australia and now not enjoying it so will try an exploratory trip to Vn late February 18 for a few weeks with the intention of moving there permanently .

My quest is : were you able to find the AHT drugs which you needed and if so at what price?
I do hope that you are well and coping with life there in HCMC .
Cheers

In this tread people were asking about the availability of testosterone for HRT (hormone replacement therapy), or for body building purposes. I've know one person in the past that was taking Eligard for prostate cancer, so I know it's available here. If you want, PM me a few months before you leave and I will ask around and let you know what I can find out.

Anyone buy Sustanon lately? If so, what is the cost per amp? Thanks!

Hi

Where do you know get the TRT ?

which pharmacy ?

I am needing to find testosterone as I have a USA prescription any suggestions?

Dannyz3669 wrote:

I am needing to find testosterone as I have a USA prescription any suggestions?

Yes.

Read the entire thread.

I found nothing that helped in Hanoi all links blocked

Dannyz3669 wrote:

I found nothing that helped in Hanoi all links blocked

1. This is a HCMC/Saigon thread. You might want to start your own thread under
'Vietnam > Hanoi > Health system' after you search this for more local info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/220-10-heal … hanoi.html

2. If you are currently in Hanoi, the problem might be with your Internet Service Provider(s). Consider the use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network) such as NordVPN:

nordvpn.com

It works great for me when a website is being blocked OR is blocking me because I'm in Vietnam.

Hello, I come to see if there is any update since the last information about it, 2 years ago. I am looking for cypionate or enanthate ester, should I go from pharmacy to pharmacy or there is a place where I'm sure to get it ?