Want work visa.

Hello sir/madam,
I'm Santanu from India, having 11years of national and international experience in hospitality. I want to go and settle in Russia, so, please provide me all the information how I'll get Russian work visa, as soon as.
Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum :)

If you want to work, knowledge of the countries language is a must, Do you know Russian, spoken and written?

SimCityAT
Expat Team

At the moment I don't know Russian language, but I'm learning.

As a German citizen who travelled there, I might be able to help. For a business visa, you must obtain documents that prove your business with the Russian company that invited you. This is usually a written statement that contains the complete business information of the host organization as well as the details of the person who wrote the invitation. More info can be found here https://hellorussia.co.uk/russian-visa- … on-letter/  o apply, you must complete the online application and then print it on the website of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. During the application process, you will be asked to write information that you find in your visa support documents, so get them first before proceeding.