Advice needed

Hi reader,

I'm in a dilemma here. Currently I'm working as a freelancer in an IT company but wish to re-locate to KL.

In my past, I did travel to place in Asia like Thailand to teach in International school.

However, in KL jobs requires certification in teaching which I do not posses as I'm an IT person.

Is there an option for me to teach in KL?

It only takes a short time to get your teaching qualifications as a build on to your degree. Without it will be extremely difficult to get a work permit unless your experience is very long.

I do have years of experience teaching when I'm single ..

New topic