Residence permit renewal for dependents are delayed

Hi,
I had filed the residence permit renewal request for myself and my dependents (wife & child of 2years old) on 19th February this year. All required and asked documents were submitted on the same day at 1000 Brussels De Broukere commune. After a week I received PIN / PUK for myself and in another 2weeks I received my new residence permit also.
But to my surprise we still didn't receive the invitation for my wife and child, let alone the PIN/PUK. I enquired into the De Broukere commune twice and each time I was informed that the request was sent to ministry for their approval.
I also enquired ministry official and they replied in eMail that the desicion was sent back to the commune on the next day of filing (20th February). But the commune is still saying that the request is pending with Ministry.
I am bit confused and also worried what  had happened to the RP renewal request for my dependents.
Can anyone please suggest something urgently because their current RP cards are expiring on 24thApril. So I would like to take urgent actions.

Thanks,
Avijit

Hi Avijit,

I am kind of landed in same situation, Any idea, how much time it takes for the dependent's renewal approval?

Hello,

If the WP and SP has been extended for 3 yrs, do the dependents also get their RP for 3 yrs or is it the same process Year-on-year basis.

I have 2 known cases where the Dependents have been granted 1 year SPwhereas the working spouse has a 3 yrs SP.

Absolutely no idea man. I have filed for the renewal of my dependents on 9th September, but haven't heard back from the ministry yet. Fingers crossed. Any idea average amount of time taken for family approval?

as mentioned on the site it is somewhere between 2 to 8 weeks.

Which site?

Which site? Do we need to pay the administrative fees as well? Like the 250 euros or so paid at the time of Visa D?