Work Permit and Work Visa for Domestic Helper

Hi there,
We are living in Hong Kong and would like to move to Spain this summer. We would like to offer our amazing helper (Pilipino Passport holder) to move with us. I understand that we first would need to get a "Work and Residence Permit" from the Spanish Labor Department for her before she can apply for her "Work Visa" at the Embassy in Manila. Does anyone of you know if we can apply for the "Work and Residence Permit" before we are actually moving to Spain? What are the requirements for the "Work and Residence Permit" application (i.e. do we need to be resident or have an apartment before we apply or can do it from Hong Kong? ) and what is he process time? All the website are in Spanish, and my Spanish is not yet good enough... TIA

Welcome to the forum  :)

I suggest you click on "Discover" at the top of this page and open the Spain Guide for visa information.

I'm INTERESTED to apply domestic helper I have experienced 2 country  if I go there in spain this I going job.for my family

dianascarlett22 wrote:

I'm INTERESTED to apply domestic helper I have experienced 2 country  if I go there in spain this I going job.for my family

You are responding to a 2 year old post!

Hello, I'm Joanne 46 yrs old currently working as a Helper here in Singapore and I been to Cyprus before as  a Helper as well, I'm looking for an Employer in Spain .My experience as a Helper from new born babies to a new born twins house chores are included, cooking cleaning, ironing,cooking and groceries shopping ,I'm looking forward to meet a new Employer from Spain,Thank you

Hi Everyone,

My name is Soledad Perio Nacion I am 38 years of age  From the Philippines.I am interested to finding a job in Spain.I've been working in Singapore for 10 years as a domestic worker.My work includes cleaning the house and looking after the kids but my favourite thing to do is cooking.I can cook different kinds of food like pizza,different kinds of Thai curry,Mexican food,Asian food,and Western food.And I think my best skill is cooking and I am confident I do it well.

Please Message me if anyone interested.

Thank you

Hello Joanne Sulafaz and solperio07,

Welcome to expat.com!

The first thing that I advise you to do is to read the Living in Spain guide for expats. You will find all the necessary information for a successful expatriation in this guide.

Secondly, you can also add your CV in the Jobs in Spain section.1f609.svg

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@OliviaMartin  Excellent lawyer/abogado Mr Salva Ferrer Millet.  ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Buddy2,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

You can either share the person's contact details via a private message or register for free the services/businesses in our Spain business directory.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team