German expats

Hi everyone!

I'm a Tech girl living in Mumbai currently. I've visited several countries for work and leisure.

I'm interested in career opportunities in Germany and Singapore.

Would be very happy if you can help.

I'm also interested in connecting with Germans in Mumbai, so drop me a message!

Thanks,
Niki

To find Germans living in Mumbai, you better post on the India forum.
To find a job in Germany as a non-EU-citizen is difficult. Thre have been many discussions with much good advice about the topic on this forum, which you should read.
There is the possibility of getting a Job Seeker Visa (JSV) that allows you to stay in Germany during your job search (which is advisable if you can afford it). but the JSV seem to be difficult to get - also see related forum discussions.
Your chances of finding a job do not so much depend on your technical skills and work experience, but mostly on your German language skills. What is your level there?
(Since you also mention Singapore: Finding a job there as a Indian is easier!)

Like Beppi mentioned, it is complicated for a non-EU citizen to work in Germany but one of the niches where there is demand is in IT. But such a simple request for “help” is inappropriate. Do your own research and get informed about the rules at the German immigration site and use Google to research your specific field of work. It's kind of a test that if an IT person can't use the internet to find basic information then they are either too lazy or incompetent. Then you can read through what has already been posted about such subjects on this site. And then, if you have specific questions, feel free to ask them here.

Hey yes, I agree, one has to do the research.

I have gone through the immigration site and job search sites. I've sent my resume to employment agencies and applied via the Careers page of various companies, where my work experience is relevant.

So, by help, I meant can you refer me to a Recruiter or a Hiring Manager.

Thanks,
Niki

Niki0605 wrote:

Sorry, but this is not the right site for that. Please check jobs sites like Stepstone for your purpose.

Niki0605 wrote:

Hey yes, I agree, one has to do the research.

I have gone through the immigration site and job search sites. I've sent my resume to employment agencies and applied via the Careers page of various companies, where my work experience is relevant.

Thanks,
Niki

Those you can also find online like you can find the companies that are involved in your field of work as well as general sites for enployment.