Belgian immigration lawyer needed

Hi, I live in England but was born to a Belgian mother who still has her Belgian passport.  I've been denied Belgian citizenship because when I was born the law stipulated that the father had to be Belgian to qualify - and mine wasn't.  The law was subsequently changed but the Belgian consulate in London is adhering to the old law which is actually against the principles of the Belgian constitution stating that men and women are equal.  Does anyone have a similar story and/or know of a good Belgian immigration lawyer who also knows about the Constitution?  Thank you.

Where were you born?
How old are you?
Why procedure were you denied under, naturalization or declaration and which article if under declaration?

Hello - the reply from the Consul was as follows: Since I was before 1967, my case falls under the provisions of the co-ordinated laws of the acquisition, loss and recovery of Belgian citizenship of 14th December 1932.  At that time,  citizenship was acquired through the patrilineal line (article 1).  My father at the time of my birth was not a Belgian citizenship.

I was born in Brussels, in 1965 - so 2 years before the law changed

All advice very much appreciated.