Regarding Malaysian LTSVP For Inlaws

Good Day Friends,

Sorry for starting a new thread even though discussions are there for a similar...
mine case as explained below is unique..

We are a family of 4, I'm working here in KL on wife is presently on a dependent pass with kids.
later next month wife is planning to apply for a job which she will get, and will have a separate EP
Meanwhile we are planning to bring my In laws here in KL to take care of the kids, as they are my inlaws, my wife has to apply for the relation certificate and we will process the LTSVP.

My question is as the same is processed based on my wife's DP, will their LTSVP stand canceled if my wife DP is canceled (as she willg et new EP)
or the LTSVP is still linked to my EP and will be valid till its validity OR till my EP is valid.

Please advise.

Regards,
Sathya

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

I don't think the in-laws social visit pass (Long term) could be based on your wife's DP only on your EP. So as long as you still have an EP any dependent passes issued under it will remain valid.

Because getting EP approval from immigration for your wife is uncertain and many Spouses give up their EP quickly after converting from DP because they find life balance issues, it would be better to apply for the in-laws immigration under your EP