I have heard its very difficult, if not impossible, to get a job

Hi Everyone  :cheers:

I am a complete newbie here, so please excuse any repetitive, off-topic or stupid questions I may ask.  :P

First of all, I am so grateful to find this platform where there is a possibility to connect with so many people who have 'been there. Done that" when it comes to moving to Sweden. I truly hope I can also help people who might be wanting to move to India.
I am Sabyasachi, from India, presently working as a professional writer for some years and I wish to move to Sweden with my spouse. I have read quite a bit online regarding the procedure and one of the preliminary things I have come across is that you need to have an employment offer to move there and the employer must have posted the ad for atleast 10 days. This is where I feel a bit worried.
I have heard its very difficult, if not impossible, to get a job in Sweden, especially for someone non-eu. This has become evident since I have been applying to companies for quite sometime, and despite having some relevant experience, I have never received a response.   :unsure
So can you guys suggest some tips about how I could make it? Should I try working freelance for some Swedish company? I seem to find none though.  :(

How did you guys make it? What's your story? I would love to know.

And thanks a lot for going through this long post. I realy appreciate it.  :)

I get a lot of calls from India and UK with people that are born in India. I suggest you try another country like UK instead. In the nordic countries you'll need to speak the language. I hear you indian people got hard speaking swedish danish or Norwegian. Maybe that is because the difference is very high. I see most of you from India spell and write english perfect but you lack in pronounciation. That is one reason to why these recruting firms from watford and London never get any swedes recruited when they call us. I simple do not understand your english. That is why I suggets you begin trying get some jobs in UK and then struggel to get pronounciatio right and then, maybe, try to get jbs here in sweden. That is my opinion.

I am writing a pge with suggestions for learning Swedish. Please look on world-info.se I will add on some more later.