Working opportunity in Sweden

Hello, I am Zakaria from Morocco, 22 years old. I am looking for an opportunity to work in Sweden to succeed in my future.

I only need a work contract, and I will bear my living costs. I hope to be successful in finding a job

Hello Zakaria, welcome on board !

We can't help you much since  you haven't provided any detail on your qualification, field of expertise and language skills.

Feel free to read the Work in Sweden articles and to create your CV in the Jobs in Sweden section for better chances of landing a job.

All the best

Bhavna

Good day

i am  B. Tech holder with 13yrs experience as IT System Administrator,

I want to relocate to Sweden from Nigeria, How can you be of help in getting job, ?

Resi­dence permit for highly quali­fied persons to look for work or start a busi­ness

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … f9cba35528

@Bhavna I am deepika from India. would like to work in Sweden and settle with my family. I am having IT experience of 9 Years in Testing background. Can you please brief me about the process in IT jobs in Sweden from India

@Deepikasivakumar

Hello Deepika, welcome !

I don't know the process of finding IT jobs. Expat.com has a complete Living in Sweden guide for expats where you can find articles about jobs, how to find a job, recruitment websites etc.

Regards

Bhavna