American living in Livorno looking for friends

Hi!
I am an American girl in my mid 30's and living in Livorno with my Livornese boyfriend. I was wondering if there was anyone nearby that would like to meet up for a caffé just to chat. English or Italian is fine as we can speak both and teach each other ;) I am slowly learning Italian, but feeling a bit lonely while my boyfriend is at work.

There is a very active English speaking community in Lucca which is only 45 minutes away.  You might want to join the FB page “Friends in Lucca”.  Also “Lucca lovers meet & Greet”.  Activities may include both English speakers and Italians.  Good luck, Linda

Hi there! Nice to meet you :)
I recently moved to Livorno to live together with my boyfriend (Italian).  I would be happy to meet for a coffee! I just sent you a private message.
Keep me posted!
Cheers,
Neg

Hi there

I'm not American but I do know California quite well. I'm also not far from Livorno so if you'd like to chat I'd be more than happy to do so.

Best wishes

Andy

Hello,
Are you still in Livorno? I am currently Au Pairing in Cecina and I feel like I need a proper conversation with someone haha.

Hi there

Good to hear from you. Are you mobile? Would be great to meet up sometime. Did you have somewhere in mind?

Best wishes

Andy