How to leave from bahrain?

Hi all,

Here I have changed my visa to another employer on December-12-2018. Due to financial problems of company,My employer gave termination notice for 1 month before 5 days (2.3.19). And the same time my sister's marriage is fixed, so I booked ticket to India in the date of 15.3.19. But now my employer told that he has some new project. He asked to complete for 2 months, then to leave. But I have to go now. Please help anyone. What can i do? And Can I get these 15 days salary and air fare?

Your question is not clear.

But assuming your visa has not been cancelled and you have just gotten termination notice, then you are entitled to receive the salary and wages for the time period you work for.  However, you need to have your employer notify this in writing for your protection.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
clearly,

I received termination notice for 1 month from 2.3.19. coincidentally I have emergency to go to India.So I booked ticket on 15.3.19. But He told to stay 2 months. But i have to go with these 15 days salary, Even for air fare also (Mentioned in termination notice as due to lack of financial strength in Company).He have my passport.
Can i leave 15th march with my passport, balance salary and air fare?

that's my question.

As I said, you are entitled to get salary for the days that you work.   The employer cannot retain your passport or deny you entitlements.  But in case of any dispute to get passport back, you have to go to the police and for salary, file a case in Ministry of labor.  These take time to resolve so plan ahead.