Filipina seeking advice on how to fix Shengen Visa requirements

Hi! I would like to ask for some tips on how to get my tourist visa approved. I am from the Philippines and currently working for 4 months in my new job. Last year, I was working at a sales distribution company for almost 4 years and tried to have a job different from sales. My boyfriend from France visited me last month and now plans to take me to France by August or September this year.

I was planning to resign by mid-April to give way to fix my tourist visa. Will my visa application be rejected if I stopped working before I plan to visit europe?

Another option is, i could find a part-time job and use it for my certificate of employment and payslips as requirements for the visa application. But again, it will show that I just started another job before applying. Will this affect my visa application?

I hope you someone could help me and give me tips on what to do for the documents to prepare.

Thank you in advance 😊

me too.. one of my problem is that how much money you will have in your account?.. or if he is the one who will sponsor me and all my expenses, do i need to get a health insurance? a lot of questions 😁😁😁

Hi! I think you need money for the bank statement as part of the initial requirements needed for visa application.

What do you mean by sponsorship? Like will he pay for the flight?

https://visareservation.com/sponsorship … ngen-visa/

try to open po this url.

I tried visit visa last month but got disapproved, I have work for 12years,i have a hundred thousand pesos in my account,the trip is being sponsored by my fiancé. but still disapproved. they said you have strong ties in the Phils,like work,properties,as a study ,business and all. I have traveled Europe last year, you really cant tell and cant be sure if youll be approved even if your docs is complete. I have a very complete docs from me and my fiancé but it wasn't enough for them.

I'm sorry to hear that. But isn't that the documents they require when applying for a tourist visa? Could it be the timeline of your application before your expected departure date?

I haven't applied for a visa yet but I have read forums saying that you can apply again or even have an appointment to explain why you should have a visa.

I'm sorry to hear that. But isn't that the documents they require when applying for a tourist visa? Could it be the timeline of your application before your expected departure date?

I haven't applied for a visa yet but I have read forums saying that you can apply again or even have an appointment to explain why you should have a visa.

Christinne Angeli Salenga wrote:

...plans to take me to France by August or September this year.

I was planning to resign by mid-April to give way to fix my tourist visa....

Can you resign from your current job after your visa gets approved?

This has no clear answers for me, to be honest.

I posted this forum and expect insights or advices from Filipinas who are married to French citizens and had the experiences of fixing papers for migration.

resigning from your job before applying for a visa is not a good idea eventhough your trip is being sponsored by a family or bf. Im planning to enroll to a masteral class this coming school year to stablish stronger ties in the Phils and ill apply again on oct. I reapplied but still disapproved, we did remonstration/appeal in France but it will take forever, prolly 3months to get a result but the chances of getting positive result in remonstration is very low, might as well find some ways to stablish stronger ties like I mentioned in the previous comment.