Passed TBC test deadline, does anyone know what i should do?

Hi, I arrived to Nederlands to get my bachelor degree last year on August, recently i received a full dutch letter saying that i have not met the requirements due to missing the tbc test, and i have four weeks to pack my stuff and leave the country. I wonder if there is any other options that i can fix this, and how serious is this letter. Thank you :)

TBC test?

tuberculosis test

Hi again,

The letter is very serious; you're about to be deported.  The TB test is/was one of the requirements of your visa; the rules say "If you wait for more than 3 months to undergo the TB test, you may risk having your residence permit withdrawn." and you are now at 6-months.

My advice is to contact them and see if you can resolve it by having the test immediately.  You can find the requirements at this link.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Ive done the tbc test this morning and Ive called to the IND and they told me that i can either choose another purpose for my stay, or object, which i don't really understand how or in what way. She suggested me to contact the person who made the decision.  Currently i am trying contact him, but phone calls keep goes to voice mails. And thank you so much for your reply.

Hi again,

I would politely object; think up some plausible reason why you forgot (first time abroad, missing home, sister is missing you); how important your course is for you and your family; overall, just be nice, apologise.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for writing me back, i will update in this post also in the future. I have made contact with the person who made the decision, and informed him that i have done the tbc test first thing this morning. And he was pleased to hear, and told me to write an appeal letter to the IND about the decision letter. I also asked if i make the appeal, what are the chances of me getting out of this trouble. His answer was precise, he told me as long as you write that appeal letter, you should be fine. I will be posting here in the future, so other people with the same misfortune or are facing similar problems would see.

That's excellent news; I wish you the best of luck in your course.  :top:

Michael,
Would you mind sharing the outcome of the appeal letter?

have the same issue.. I have my TB test book for next week..deadline was last 1st of august