LOOKING TO TALK PEOPLE MOVING TO ST HELENA/ASCENSION/TRISTAN DA CUNHA

Hi there everyone,

My name is Seb and I am currently carrying out some research for a  TV show idea that Monkey Kingdom, a television production company, are currently developing. We are looking at the British Overseas Territories, and I'd absolutely love to talk to anyone who is either planning on moving out to any of these three islands or who has moved over there only recently. The premise of the show is looking at life in these far-flung remnants of Britain, and how the culture and society is, as well as looking at the interaction between a newcomer on the island and an islander who has been there for some time. We're also interested in the idea of Britishness, in that some of these places actually feel more British than Britain.

If anyone has any leads out there, or would be open to having a chat with me, please don't hesitate to get in touch - my email is [email protected].

Thanks so much for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Seb Tiley

Sorry, misread (or actually didn't read fully) your question.  I assumed you were looking for those moving to S. Africa as this is the SA section of expat.com.   Can't seem to find a way to delete my post except for editing and admit my fault.