POSSIBLE TO ENTER GERMANY WITHOUT A DEGREE?

hi i just want to ask if its possible to work in Germany if you are not a degree holder?

You have failed to state if you can speak German and what your skills are. Going by your profile you are from the Philippians. Will need a visa and unless you are highly skilled then there is a very high chance you will not get to visa.

As I mentioned on your post in another forum, you need to figure out first where you want to go vs. checking destinations.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 60#4493878

And as SimCityAT said and to add onto that, forget about the EU, UK, US, Canada and Australia unless you are highly skilled and then again, for most of them, there are proper skilled migration programmes that you need to qualify for.  This is not like the middle east where an employer can sponsor you out of your home country and directly land you into Dubai.

There is no formal requirement to have a degree in order to work in Germany. But as the above posters already pointed out, it is much easier to find a job and get a work visa if you have special skills that are in demand and rare within the EU. And speaking good German also heightens your chances a lot.

I totally agree with what others have commented here. Many workers from the Philippines or Indonesia end up in the Middle East or on cruise ships working as house cleaners or cooks. A non-EU citizen will not get a visa to do such work in Germany. And while advanced degrees are a great help, even in some areas of medicine for example there is simply no shortage in Germany.  On the other hand, some foreigners are making it to Germany to either work as nurses or study nursing. But they will have to learn good German for this. It is a field with good job security but it is also a difficult job and many would say under-paid for the level of stress. Only someone really dedicated to do that type of work should really consider it – and not just because it sounds like a possible path to getting to Germany.