PLANNING TO MOVE TO BAHRAIN

hi i just want to ask if it's possible to apply visit visa in bahrain and look for a job there while on a visit visa. is it hard to find a job there? how much it will cost me?

You can search for a job on visit visa.

No one can predict whether you will find one or not.  The economy is not doing well right now and a lot of people are out of work.

do you know any site where can i look for a job while im here in dubai? and what kind of visa can i take to find for a job? is there a 6 months visa?

First of all, I would suggest that you read up on geography.

You are posting on Bahrain forums and then you are saying "while I am here in Dubai"?  where do you want to go?  UAE or Bahrain?  they are different countries.

And in both, max visit visa you can generally get is a 3 month one.  Even if it's 6 month one, you have to exit after 1-3 month depending on visa.

I suggest to do your own research first then come back and ask specific questions. Asking questions in the air like that without even knowing where you want to go is a waste of other people's time.

excuse me. im not wasting time here. if i will waste time 100% im wasting my own time also.

im posting on bahrain forum because obviously i want to move to bahrain and its clearly mentioned on the subject. PLANNING TO MOVE TO BAHRAIN and obviously im PLANNING not CURRENTLY in bahrain.

"while im here in dubai" means how to find a job in bahrain while im here in dubai. like looking job online. make sense??

please answer with understanding. anyway, thanks for wasting your time and answering my question.

First of all, none of what you said above was apparent from your initial post i.e. where you are now, what you want to do etc - which is exactly why I advised you to ask specific questions and give as much detail as possible.

Secondly, you are also posting on the Germany forum with similar questions.  Understand that it may be research for you but the lack of information and multiple posts doesn't really help anyone in responding to you.

Thirdly, we are all happy to answer with "understanding " if you are courteous and make your initial post as clear as possible.

Take it as advice to help you.

Please give as much information when asking questions. What kind of job is one looking for? We are not mind readers.