Thinking of relocating to Estepona

Hello

My husband and I are thinking of relocating to Estepona and will be looking at properties shortly, which areas are nice?  Is Bahia Dorada a good area to live in?

Many thanks for your help 😊

Hi Adriana, where do you live now?  I live in Estepona close to Bahia Dorada. It's a very nice area near the beach, close to Estepona Harbour, to the seafront promenade. Have you heard about "la senda Litoral" conecting all urbanizations between Malaga and Manilva.
Nearby, you can find supermarkets such as Mercadona (local) and Aldi, a Burger King, restaurants, a new modern hospital (opening in June 2019).
Estepona is considered the Garden of the Costa del Sol. Its old center is wonderful with new fountains, coloured flowered pots,... It is developing with new constructions, new shops,..
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.
Kind regards,
Stephanie (VivreaEstepona)

Bahia Dorada is in the top 10 best cities in Spain so I think you will like it very much. I also heard that there is relatively not expensive housing.

they often call Estepona the "next Marbella" of the Costa del Sol and I think it's a very livable, friendly place (also at a fraction of Marbella property prices).
It is a growing, constantly improving area, the town hall is making a lot of effort lately to make the place more inviting, much of the old town has recently been renovated, they planted a lot of flowers in public places, they refer to the place as the flower garden of Andalusia.
Bahia Dorada is a good area, affordable and stunning promenade and beach, it has restaurants, supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, doctors, etc.