New members of the Mauritius forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hello, I am Laval Wong, Mauritian that has been living in abroad for over 20 years. Will be looking to relocate back with my partner.

Hi Mr. Laval

Wish you a safe return, and let's try to catch up when you arrive.

Regards

Hi Julien
My wife and i are working towards semi retirement in Mauritius within the next 2 years.I think my most important question is , how much money would i need to live on monthly, if my accommodation and car is paid up. ie food, medical ins, entertainment, internet, phones etc. A rough guide would be appreciated.
Thank you kindly

Bonjour,
Je vie actuellement au Portugal et m'installer à l'ile Maurice ne me déplairait pas du tout.
Je suis retraité et me joint à vous pour d'utiles renseignements.

Hi There,
Really excitied to have been offered a role based in Mauritius, we'll be moving with our 3 sons in the new year - based somewhere in the West - lots to sort out, housing schools etc but can't wait to make the beautiful island of Mauritius our home!

Hi there recently shifted to Mauritius
Now started like this beautiful country and would love to explore more

I want to move to Mauritius. Am from Ghana. Any help?

Hi am Lionel
We are leaving in Curepipe in the center of the island we also have 3 sons ..

Welcome to Mauritius ...

hi i'm kevin 33 living in curepipe..im originally from SA been living and working in mauritius for 10 years

hi yaz,

im kevin i am the maintenance manager of a building at trianon...we are currently looking for contractors which can work with us for several projects..if you are interested, kindly let me know
thanks
hoping to hear from you

Hi all

Moiz here from Pakistan. I would soon be moving to Mauritius and will be staying there a while. I have been reading up a lot about the island over the last few days and this forum has been a great help.

I look forward to the move and hope to see you all there :)

Hello everyone. I am new to the expat group and from Mauritius. Looking forward for networking and business opportunities.

Hello am adila from mauritius i want to open a nursery here in mauritius at curepipe want to know more about how to proceed with it the formalities etc and can i do it in a residential area and should i take permission with neighbors please help me. Thank you in advance

Welcome

hi there,

Im Pieter and consider on moving to Mauritius in 2020 / 21. Currently working in the FLNG industry.

Would love to know from someone who has got some information regarding investment laws (bank loan, invest etc) in Mauritius.

Have a super festive season!

P

hi there,

Im Pieter and consider on moving to Mauritius in 2020 / 21. Currently working in the FLNG industry.

Would love to know from someone who has got some information regarding investment laws (bank loan, invest etc) in Mauritius.

Have a super festive season!

P

Hi everybody

im ludovic, citizen of mru

like to meet people from other countries

peace

HI Everybody

I am Audrey, just recently moved to Mauritius from South Africa.
I am here for work and enjoying this island life very much! :)

Hey guys ! I am, originally from Lyon france, after almost 3 years in Singapore i'll be moving to east part of Mauritius from Feb onwards !

Hi all. I am from Mauritius ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : no advertising, please register your business in the business directory. Thank you https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880479

Thanks!

Closed