Please I need your help

I filed a case against my boss regarding my salary and we all went to Labour court and they judge the case and make a final judgment. They gave me a paper showing that my case is close but If I check on lmra status it shows absent from work so I went to lmra and make enquirers and they gave me a paper that the runaway case has been terminated but I can still see it online so they direct me to alsehla lmra office I went there to check if they can remove the absent from work so I can get job or extend the visa my self they tell me to go to sitra for lmra visa or to make case at the alsehla so that they will call my boss and me to settle up the  case and I can get visa..  I want you to help me on what to do because I check in diplomatic area and they said my case is still there till 23march I want to have visa before that time

Nothing anyone can do to expedite that.  LMRA must remove the status and you need to follow up with them.

Right now, they have a huge backlog with start of the year inspections and violation removals and so on.  So that could be the reason of the delay.

You can also try to transfer your visa by applying at LMRA VIP counter (pay 20 BD) and submitting both papers.  They may help to clear it there and then.

Now if I apply lmra vip counter andnpay 20bd I have to give them the court papers or what? And how much will it cost me to get visa even if I don't have new sponsor?

You need a new sponsor to transfer visa to. You can't get a visa without a sponsor.

Thanks for your advise and I really appreciate it a lot may Allah help us all