Car Insurance Bahrain how can i get a quote? ?

Good Afternoon everyone,
I'd like to buy a car in Bahrain, but while i was looking for a car insurance company I noticed that almost none of them give you a quote of a car that is produced before 2012. Let's say i find a dodge challenger produced in 2009, how can i get a quote?
Thanks

Don't know where you are looking but most of them do give you quotes prior to 2012.  However, for certain cars, the quotes have to be in person or through the phone.  For example, a Toyota car, you can get a quote as far back as 2005 online but for a dodge challenger, it can't be quoted online in most cases.  I am not sure why but I guess it has to do with the risk element attached to it i.e. souped up racing machine, high depreciation and low resale value - but that is a guess from my end.

As Xtang mentioned there could be various reasons for it, make sure you visit different providers personally and get all the needed info before you buy.

i recommend third party always.

Actually, I would recommend full comprehensive.  Third party only covers damage to other people, not to your car.

Thanks everyone for answering. I will definitely hear from different companies.  Does anyone now how much does it cost to service a Porsche? I'm curious because while I was looking for a car I found European cars cheaper than American cars.

I don't know exact figures but I think it would cost quite a bit if you were to do it through a dealer.

And there is a reason why European cars are cheaper.   That is because the resale value is bad compared to American cars which are worse compared to Japanese cars.  For the best resale, go for Japanese cars like cars Toyota Land cruiser etc.  Also Japanese cars have the lowest service costs.