Relocation to Malta with single-work permit

Hi,

I'm currently living in India and a Malta based employer applied and successfully shared me the single-work permit document copy provided by identity malta which has reference number etc.   

1.  What are the documents I should carry during the travel?
2.  Do I need to get stamping/visa printed on my passport separately for me, spouse and kid?  If yes, Where should I get that in India?
3.  My spouse is not planning to work in Malta. but how to apply a dependent visa for my spouse and kid?
4. Can I apply and get e-residence before reaching Malta?

Please guide me the processes to be followed for relocation. 

Regards,
bb1

Welcome to the Forum :)

I am confused, you are a Malteee citizen living in India and asking what to do in how to return to Malta?

Thanks for your quick reply and help,  I'm indian citizen.  I never visited to malta before.

Regards / bb1

bb1 wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply and help,  I'm indian citizen.  I never visited to malta before.

Regards / bb1

Then you need to change your profile because as it stands it says you are a Maltese expat in India.

You cannot apply for residence before moving here.

Thanks, changes have been made.

GozoMo wrote:

You cannot apply for residence before moving here.

Thanks

https://i.stack.imgur.com/W7SZf.png

Take a look at the sample document, I had my sponsor company apply work permit for me and successfully received single-work permit approval letter,  Can i travel malta with this document or should I get visa stamped on my passport?  Please guide me.

No this work permit per se doesn't grant you permission to enter Malta . You should check if you need VISA depending on your travel passport(s) that you have.
https://identitymalta.com/who-requires-a-visa/

Thank you @Kostya, Today i met VFS Global executive and confimed the same also they shared list of documents required to process visa.

bb1 wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently living in India and a Malta based employer applied and successfully shared me the single-work permit document copy provided by identity malta which has reference number etc.   

1.  What are the documents I should carry during the travel?
2.  Do I need to get stamping/visa printed on my passport separately for me, spouse and kid?  If yes, Where should I get that in India?
3.  My spouse is not planning to work in Malta. but how to apply a dependent visa for my spouse and kid?
4. Can I apply and get e-residence before reaching Malta?

Please guide me the processes to be followed for relocation. 

Regards,
bb1

Hi there,

Frist come to Malta & consult to Indian community for immigration help & support. There you will get proper guideline by the why who is your employer??

I am also I'm same boat.can you pls tell me documents you submitted to get the visa.

Hope you might have received the Malta Employment Visa checklist from VFS.  If not kindly share your mail id.

Sorry for late reply. Sure.