Marriage certificate

Assalam. O.alaikum
Hope all will be fine Nd good
My name is Muhammad I came from Dubai to Indonesia
For marriage certificate
I got married in Dubai but I haven't marriage certificate bcoz she was living illegally there
After one year she came back to Indonesia
Nd now I also came here so plz some one guide me easily

The easy way would seem to be just get married again here.
As you weren't legally married before, there should be no problem assuming you have all the necessary paperwork.

Thanks for reply
Dear I need special help
I mean I want someone contact number who know everything who can help me till the end it's OK if he or she want some money

Aajmuhammad wrote:

Dear I need special help
I mean I want someone contact number who know everything who can help me till the end it's OK if he or she want some money

No money required - Most of what you need to know is here.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=800106

Marriage here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =3#4335209

The expat will need:

A birth certificate (Legalised)
A valid immigration document (That can be a tourist visa)
A certificate of no impediment (Legalised) to prove they are legally free to marry - These have a limited period of validity.
You must be of the same religion as your partner - a Muslim is not supposed to convert to any other religion.
Marriages (including interfaith) outside Indonesia will be recognised if you have all the correct paperwork

The non-Indonesian partner can't work legally without a work permit for the first two years, but funding the Indonesian spouse's business is common.

After two years, the foreigner may work part time or informally without an issue.

The foreigner can usually get a KITAS immigration document but may have to prove they have enough money to live on without working.

All free.

you will have two options in staying in indonesia

one is having itas 317 also itas 319 then can convert to kitap

you can directly consult at immigration or if you need more info pm me.

xheers,
rick