International companies in Budapest willing to help with work permit

Hello everyone,

I am currently actively looking for employment in Budapest, but I am a non-EU citizen, and my potential employer would have to be willing to get a work permit for me.
I was wondering if any of you work for international companies that have done this for you (or someone you know), so I could send out my CV and cover letter in hope that someone would be interested to hire me.

I am a qualified worker with MA in Marketing and 4 years experience and I had several interested companies, but it seems that not a lot of Hungarian companies are willing to enter the work permit procedure, so I would love to get some insight on this.

Thanks!

Perhaps you should try - if you haven't - the obvious international companies like Vodafone, MOL, Graphisoft, McDonalds, Auchan or Tesco.

You'd have to have some special skills which are not available in the market place for them to go the extra mile and particularly, the expense and time of justifying hiring you over some Hungarian or EU person. 

If you don't speak Hungarian, then I would think it will be really tough to do Marketing here. I think you'd also have  to speak German and English too possibly even some other language as well like Italian or French or even Russian.

Thank you for your feedback Fluffy :)
I speak English, and Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian/Slovenian. Anybody has some ideas where I could put my knowledge of Balkan languages into good use?
I have a BA in graphic design and have been practising it for 7 years. I am very interested in IT companies.
Maybe someone here works for a multicultural IT company?