Heating Systems in Nepal

Does anyone know if there are any companies in Nepal that offer any kind of centralized heating systems for installation in one's home? If so, what type, cost and company name or make?
Reason I ask is that I am not so keen on having to use those small individual gas or electric heaters in every room type of thing when temperatures really go down in cold winter months, and one has small children to keep warm specially at night.
Appreciate having input with installers name and other details.

The construction doesn't allow for central air because there is no insulation-just concrete and brick. However, there are condos in Kathmandu with the heater/AC units you install above the windows, still room heaters but not bottles of petrol.

I inquired about one and was told they can be found for around $600 a month furnished. They are lovely with a swimming pool and exercise room. These are fairly easy to find in Kathmandu. If you want to live outside the city it will be harder to find something already set up like that. It's best to join some Nepal groups on Facebook. There are several groups that post rentals.

Indeed houses here are in general poorly equiped for any kind of central heating. I have looked into this before and could not find any proper solution for heating my office or house, and eventually resorted to placing individual gas or electric heating units in each room.

But because of your question I searched again, and I did find some companies in Nepal which seem of offer some kind of solutions. I have no experience with any of these, but maybe you can contact them and post your experiences back here?

http://www.theheatingexpert.org/distributors

Thank you all so much for your good input. Really appreciate it. To-date, I haven't come across any centralized heating in residences, offices or schools where I could enter my kids,  which have it. Obviously I'll keep on searching on the home front following up any and all possible leads, to find ways to survive winters in this country.