Hi! I'm in Pokhara, Nepal anyone else here?

Namaste,
I live with my husband in Pokhara, Nepal. We own a small art gallery. I am orgianally from California.
Ciao,
T.Byrd

Hi T.Byrd!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved the topic on the Nepal forum.
How is life in Pokhara?

I wish you good luck and all the best,
Christine

Hi, I am Tharwat Immanuel, a training manager working for ministry of tourism in Egypt... looking for some information about life abroad.

Hi tiws2010! Are you from Pokhara, Nepal?

Hi,
My name's Richard. I'm from France. I'm back in Nepal after three and a half year. I missed it...  i'm moving to Pokhara in about 10 days, and i was wondering if you knew of anyone who would rent an apartment or a room? I will probably stay 2 months or more.
I'd be glad to meet you and your husband and visit your gallery,
Have a great day,
Namaste

Hi Richard, welcome to Expat-blog! :)  You should view the Accommodation Nepal classifieds page. There maybe some adverts that could interest you. You can post an ad there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Nice to meet you all. here.. and wanna say heartily welcome....

Welcome to Expat.com Karna :)

Hi, it's me Friendship United Nepal(FUN-Nepal).I have run Voluneer organization ..if any one join our Volunteer program  plz visit : wwww.fun-nepal.org

hi
well i m divya from kathmandu valley!!!
wow u have a gallery in pokhara thats awesome...come to kathmandu sometimes...^^u could stay in my house^^

see ya

regards,
divya

Love Pokhara just trying to organise another trek and to stay there for an extended time afterwards. I was there in 2006 and I have been wanting to return ever since. I have heard that to rent a one or two bedroom apartment is around $50-100 USD does anyone know if that's accurate?

$50-100 USD per month that is!

Hi,

I am Mike from Canada. I will be in Nepal this August looking for contemporary Nepali art. I am in the midst of opening an Art Gallery here in Atlantic Canada with exclusively Nepali art!

Maybe we should connect.

BTW, just spent four weeks in Venice, CA....:) love it there

[message moderated: no free ad on the forum. Thanks].

hi,
      mike if you want any information about nepal you can contact me.we are providing best accomodations according to your budget.you can ask me what is your budget for accomodation?and i will send you the details

Hi Jitendra..............I would be looking for around 100USD per month for some kind of permanent furnished accomodation.

if you are staying long term.i can arrange an apartment.when u are coming

[message moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please register in Nepal business directory. Thanks.]

Hello Louisen7.

I would suggest you to post your advert in the Housing in Nepal section with all the details.

Thanks

Karen :)

I am  a 34 years male ,I will be in  pokhra  around  2nd week of  august 2013  any one  is  there  who  could join  me.

Hi Akash_jsr,

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2010 :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

i ma nepal in kathmandu

9849215821 my phone

Hi shishirpaudyal

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Akash_jsr,

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2010 :D

Thank you