Considering finland for ppst graduation

Hi i m totally new to such forums infact writing first time to such forum,i am willing to seek admission in finland for my post graduation.
Please suggest me what are the popular fields and universities that are relayed to commerce economics and business and accordingly which courses are most advantageous?
Also i wanted to know that will i be able to permanently settle after completing my studies if i get a job because i recently heard that some countries ask you to get back to your own country after studies?
Please suggest and help
Many thanks.

I took my BS in the US and Got my MS in Finland.  25 years ago one had to prove one could support ones self and was not allowed to have a perminate job on a student permit.  One needed 10000 USD.  With working in the summer and living cheaply I was able to get live amost 5 years here and get my MS in Chemistry.  Do not Think I would have been able to do that had I stayed in the USA.  It was not hard to get into the University if since I had a BS.  I was accepted at Tampere Technical intitute and Turku University. I Went to Helsinki University.

After I was done I was asked to go back to the US because I did not have a job.  If I had had a job waiting for me after graduation, I do not think that staying would have been a problem. During my studies I did meet a finn.  We married in the US and I came back.  That was over 20 yrs ago. 
We now have 2 kids.  I do not work as a chemist as the Community we live in only has a couple of chemist jobs.  I do work in a lab though as a labtech.