Nursing Entrance exam

Hi,
My name is Damaris from Kenya,i applied for nursing studies in Finland;Senajoki,Lapland and afew other universities.Could some help by explaining what to expect in the entrance exam please.Any information will gladly be recieved.
Thank you.

Lapland??? That will change you than Kenya, as temperature ;)

Hi Kantessa, check their website for sample paper

Lapland  :) ? I hope you will like living in there. I did in Jamk in 2012, so according to test I took in jamk; basic maths, converting g to mg, l to ml, mg mcg, basic algebra, precentage, fraction to decimal, and an essay about why you wanna study nursing (the topic may differ) + some questions (like your strengths, weakness etc) You will do fine & good luck!!!

Hi, could you please update me on the questions you received in the nursing entrance exam???

I want to know  about the question types what kind of question are ask in Finland entrance exam

Good evening people am kindly asking for help,am writing Finnish nursing entrance examination in Kenya ,what type of questions do they being?

What type of questions do they bring for nursing entrance examination for Finland?

What types of questions came in nursing in trance exam

I'm a lab technician
After arriving in Finland can I change into nursing

Hello am caleb from kenya and I applied for nursing in jamk,savonia,Novia and lappeenranta... Hoping to make it there.

Nope, I haven't

Hi ,can someone assist in providing what the nursing entrance examinations look like

Thank you

@Kantessa What types of questions came in nursing in trance exam . place send me entrance question sample . this account (*** ).....thank you Kantessa

Moderated by Cheryl 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct