Effective Heart Medicine That Cost No Money

In a post on this site, someone sought a futureteller to know what will happen to him/her an hour, a day, a month, or even a year later. 

Here are three zones of life where each one of us chooses to spend most of our day. Which one will you choose to spend your day?  Please read on; mine at the end.

Zone #1: 
Try to dwell on your past life experiences and you develop anger, regrets, sadness, depression,  or other negative emotions. In this zone, you can't change anything that has already happened.

Zone#2:
Then think too much about or seek to live in the future that doesn't exist, and you develop anxiety, worries, and fear. Don't be fooled, you have no control over anything in the future. And you don't even know if you will live until the next hour, next day, next month, or next year. So why try so hard to live in a place that doesn't exist?

Zone#3:
But try to live in the present, in the moment here and now. Spend time focusing on the present or just be present. And you feel peace, calm, relaxation, contentment, hope, happiness. Even your blood pressure becomes stable or it decreases, and you are able to love people better. Research has proven that you accrue these benefits by spending most or all of your time in a day in this zone. The monks and people who meditate have understood how medicinal it is to live in the present.

I prefer to live in zone#3, in the present, in the here and now, because it helps me worry less, feel peace and calm, experience joy, and even love better. I will do it all over again this 2019. And you?

I'm old, fat, ugly, and uncool.
I never give these minor issues much more than a passing thought and never consider plastic surgery or a diet.

What I did in the past remains a regret - mostly because I should have done far more of those extremely fun things, thus my regret is not having done even more things to regret.

The future is the undiscovered country and, since I might very well get killed on the terrible roads out here, seems a bit pointless worrying to much about it. I have a fat sack of cash in the bank so I'm not too worried about snuffing it as my family would be well off.

As for today - Hedonism works (or would do if my wife would let me)

Hmmmm.....

Where is Bazza...

OR is Libhero and Bazza the same person? 

The good thing about Bazza ,,is that he does the thinking for us. 😆

Anyhow....Yogi met a self titled Guru many years ago.     He said ..too many people think they will live forever .      And they do.....they keep procrastinating and putting things off.    I do that too.

It's usually a death in the family, the death of a close friend or a heart attack etc ,,that gets people off their asses and doing the things they always intended to do.   

The Guru also said ...that if you knew at birth , the date of your death , how would you live your life.   I'll bet most of us would have taken a different path.

Who knows.....

Yogi007 wrote:

OR is Libhero and Bazza the same person?

:lol:

I don't think so.

Because with Libhero posts you understand what he means.

Yogi007 wrote:

He said ..too many people think they will live forever .

Frightening news for these people (just seen in the news) :

For 1.5 billion years, the Great Magellanic Cloud has orbited our solar system - and it is getting closer and closer.  Scientists are now predicting a collision with the Milky Way.  But mankind is not likely to experience this any more, it has long since burnt up under a bloated giant sun.

:o

Andy Passenger wrote:
Yogi007 wrote:

He said ..too many people think they will live forever .

Frightening news for these people (just seen in the news) :

For 1.5 billion years, the Great Magellanic Cloud has orbited our solar system - and it is getting closer and closer.  Scientists are now predicting a collision with the Milky Way.  But mankind is not likely to experience this any more, it has long since burnt up under a bloated giant sun.

:o

Oh boy...
If your right Andy.....we can safely take out “zone 2” of Libhero/Bazza's synopsis.

Can't do much about Zone 1 ,,so....Yogi will live in the moment.. 
What will Yogi do..?...
In times like this Junk food usually will suffice.  Might go & buy a snickers chocolate bar.

Yogi really knows how to kick his heels up...😆
Living the dream kiddies.

Well spoken. Zone3is the ideal.If only we can have it happen.

English please

The milky way will collide with Andromeda first and will throw a large number of solar systems off into the universe. There will be far fewer collisions than you might expect.

Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies Collision

Watch this simulation of what will happen in 3.75 billion years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09j-cgUILqs