Study Arabic, islam and politics (in one study combined)

My name is Sarah, I'm 20 years old and I life in the Netherlands. Next year (2019-2020) I want to do a study which is a combination of arabic, politics and islam.

I'm looking for a university in Morocco (Marrakech, Rabat, Fez......). I'm hoping that someone else already found this study in this country and maybe can post it on this topic.

I've been looking for a long time and hope you guys can help me out.
Thank you so much!!

With kind regards,

Sarah Imming

Hello Sarah,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. Morocco is a very beautiful country where you can find harmony and peace. However, I am not sure about Arabic being lectured in university for foreigners. There are many literature  universities that have Arabic and Islamic studies, but the thing is they are for locals, only they are being teached in Arabic, not in English. Unless if you can speak Arabic of course ))

There are some private institutions that have programs in English for sure, but not universities as far as I know. These institutions are easy to be found on Google I believe ))

Wishing you all the best in your career and plans. Please do not hesitate if you have any questions, free free to reach out ))

Peace
Tarik Belasri

Thank you so much! It's also sad to hear because that is what I am looking for. ;-(

Hi
there are good online courses to start, with highly regarded professors, but I do't think they do politics.  www.iou.edu.gm

I hope that may help

welcome and good luck