Study holyday in Morocco

Hello everyone,
I'm Italian and I've already been in Morocco just last August. During summer 2014, I'd like to do a study holyday in Morocco.
I'd like to take some Arabic lessons in an Arabic country, and Morocco seems the best choice. And I also wanted to do some volontary work concerning human rights with a no-profit association, to make some experience (I'm going to study Law at university..). What I want to do is to get in contact with arabic culture.
My idea was to stay for quiet a long period, to get used to the culture and to integrate, like 2 months or maybe a little more (there's a lot of time to see!).
Now, I'll be a 20-years-old european girl.. Do you think it would be safe to stay there alone for such that period? I've already been there so I know well how annoying moroccans can be, I managed to handle all the "attentions" but I was with a group, not alone!
I've already been abroad alone just last July for a month, but I was in Dublin, I think the situation is very different.
I have some contacts in Morocco, people I know that live in Marrakech and Casablanca... They could help me to find an accomodation and to integrate.
Do you think it could be possible to do that or it's not safe? What would you suggest me to do? Do you think 2 months is a right period of time? I just don't want to do a foolishness..

[Moderated: Unappropriate and off topic]

Hello Maria ,
firsly welcome to u'r second country . indeed , u chooose the right place for studying  Arabic language and also for doing a volontary work u can find some Associations defending human rights like '' matakich waladi = don't touch my sons '' this later fights against child abuse in general and sexual attack in particular anyway as soon as you settle down u 'll know alot about these Associations . let's back to u'r topic :) Moroccan university welcomes foreigners but know that law in morocco studied by french and arabic :) not english :( .

your idea is goood . staying in morocco one month or 2 is a good idea  through this month u goona explore the city and make a friend who gonnna help you .

oh you are a 20-years-old blond blue-eyed european girl :D i can imagine how beautiful u are lool kidding :) . look beautiful girls get harassment in all places in  the world not only morocco but what i can say is that moroccan are very friendly and always give a value to women .

generaly morocco is a safe place don't worry . just be carefull that don't hang out alone at the middnight, except that , you 'll see the police everywhere :)  and make sure that to have friend who 'll guide u yo which places are good and which are bad . i can't say that morocco is an ideal place empty of thief and criminals but comapre to usa or other country is safe and beautiful notice that right now alot of westrens live in morocco but they don't complain or anything   .

finaly make a reply here if you have any questions :)

Simo

"so I know well how annoying moroccans can be..."

This is as rude and impolite as it can be. If you have already understood so well about moroccans, why would you even think of coming here in any case. Double standards??? I guess so.

"20 year old blue eyed european girl".....so what???? I am damn sure you havent seen the country properly, even in remote villages you will find absolutely drop dread gorgeous women....far better than european standards...and they are absolutely fine and safe staying there.

And i have been to europe, including italy too...need i mention how men there pass comments on girls? Be little sensitive and judgmental before passing comments and generalizing whole thing.

PS: I am NOT moroccan but holds a very high regard for them. Few days not enough to know whole country, stay there for long time and then conclude anything.

Hey, maybe we should talk about this in private. I truly adore and respect Morocco. My best friend is Moroccan. So I don't have anything against them, really, NOTHING.
My comment was a bit ironic, but apart from that, when I spent my holydays there I've been in some situation very uncomfortable with some people. That's true, Italy and other countries are not paradise. In particular, Rome and Milan can be very very very dangerous..
But I live in a small town, and I can walk around and go out with my friends without being always followed and always screamed to.
I stayed abroad for one month alone in another country, and it wasn't a problem. I used to go out during weekends and go home quiet late, taking the bus and walking... but I didn't have ONE SINGLE problem.
I was in Morocco with my family, but I had some problems. Misfortune? Could be.. As you said, problems are everywhere, people not so nice are ALL OVER THE WORLD, they are in Italy, Germany, Korea, Australia, Morocco... It was a too short period of time to judge. That's exactly why I asked. I've been put into some very uncomfortable situations. Not dangerous, that's true. But very uncomfortable yes.
What I wanted to know is that I had problems because I'm a tourist (and, you know, for a person that lives in one place is different.. at least, here in Italy you're considered in a different way!), I was very unlucky or simply I'd better stay where I am. That's all, I swear. Nothing against anyone.
I don't have a problem with moroccans at all. As I just said, my BEST FRIEND was born in Casablanca. Simply there are some "attitudes" that honestly I don't like. She agrees with me about that.
And before living in another country, I want to think about that.. If you were me, wouldn't you do the same?
إلى الْلِّقَاء