Education

HI
I am urgently looking for native speakers  in Rabat Morocco to teach English in a new school.If you are free and would like to start please contact me and we will discuss

Hello
I have been living in the uk for more than 10 years . I have an MBA from london, and i speak and write fluent english. i am back to rabat and im interested by your post. How can we apply please?

Thank you

Regards

Boutaina Bani

Hi, I am interested to learn more about your new school and possible an English teaching position. Is there a website or anything I can look at?

Sincerely,
Brande

I sent your post to two great Moroccan young woman.  Both fluent in English along with Arabic French and Darija.

Moroccan woodworking is renowned for its exquisite craftsmanship, unique designs, and use of high-quality wood. Morocco has a long history of woodworking, dating back centuries, and it continues to be a thriving industry today.

One of the most popular woods used in Moroccan woodworking is cedar. Cedar wood is known for its natural beauty, durability, and resistance to insects. It is commonly used in the construction of doors, windows, and furniture. Moroccan cedar is often sourced from the Atlas Mountains, where the trees grow at high altitudes, producing wood with a distinctive aroma and color.

Another wood commonly used in Moroccan woodworking is mahogany. Mahogany is a hardwood with a rich reddish-brown color and a straight, uniform grain. It is highly prized for its beauty and durability, making it a popular choice for furniture, doors, and decorative items.

Oak is also commonly used in Moroccan woodworking. Oak is a durable hardwood with a straight grain and a light color. It is often used for flooring, furniture, and decorative carvings. Moroccan oak is known for its unique texture and color, which can range from light to dark brown.

Thuya wood is another popular wood used in Moroccan woodworking. Thuya wood is native to Morocco and has a unique pattern of swirls and knots. It is often used for decorative items such as boxes, trays, and bowls. Thuya wood is highly prized for its natural beauty and distinctive aroma.

In conclusion, Moroccan woodworking is a rich and vibrant tradition that continues to thrive today. The use of high-quality woods such as cedar, mahogany, oak, and thuya, along with skilled craftsmanship, creates stunning and unique pieces that are admired all over the world.

Moroccan woodworking is renowned for its exquisite craftsmanship, unique designs, and use of high-quality wood. Morocco has a long history of woodworking, dating back centuries, and it continues to be a thriving industry today.

One of the most popular woods used in Moroccan woodworking is cedar. Cedar wood is known for its natural beauty, durability, and resistance to insects. It is commonly used in the construction of doors, windows, and furniture. Moroccan cedar is often sourced from the Atlas Mountains, where the trees grow at high altitudes, producing wood with a distinctive aroma and color.

Another wood commonly used in Moroccan woodworking is mahogany. Mahogany is a hardwood with a rich reddish-brown color and a straight, uniform grain. It is highly prized for its beauty and durability, making it a popular choice for furniture, doors, and decorative items.

Oak is also commonly used in Moroccan woodworking. Oak is a durable hardwood with a straight grain and a light color. It is often used for flooring, furniture, and decorative carvings. Moroccan oak is known for its unique texture and color, which can range from light to dark brown.

Thuya wood is another popular wood used in Moroccan woodworking. Thuya wood is native to Morocco and has a unique pattern of swirls and knots. It is often used for decorative items such as boxes, trays, and bowls. Thuya wood is highly prized for its natural beauty and distinctive aroma.

In conclusion, Moroccan woodworking is a rich and vibrant tradition that continues to thrive today. The use of high-quality woods such as cedar, mahogany, oak, and thuya, along with skilled craftsmanship, creates stunning and unique pieces that are admired all over the world.