Received Telex and going to BKK for stamping?

Hi All,
I completed process of
RPTKA-> IMTA -> Telex , for Telex I selected Bangkok embassy,  So I per my understanding I need to go to BKK embassy to get STAMP my passport with VITAS.
I am Indian citizen, currently in India and going to Indonesia on assignment through company,
My Questions are as below,
1) Do i need to immediately travel to Indonesia from BKK after stamping or I can return to India and then go to Indonesia in 2 weeks time?
2) What is process once I reach in Indonesia, Do I need to go for biometric on Airport there itself or somewhere in Jakarta?
3) How much time it will take for me after entering in Jakarta to start work officially?

Thanks.

My Questions are as below,
1) Do i need to immediately travel to Indonesia from BKK after stamping or I can return to India and then go to Indonesia in 2 weeks time?

you can return to india aslong the stamp at your passport is not expired

2) What is process once I reach in Indonesia, Do I need to go for biometric on Airport there itself or somewhere in Jakarta?

it will be mention on the visa stamp,mostly it says you need to report to immigration,one you arrive in indonesia only you can do reporting itas online then print

3) How much time it will take for me after entering in Jakarta to start work officially?

once you received your e-itas (printed a4) ussually if you have company they will ask you to work already

Thanks Ricardo, very much clear reply.
I also got info from my agent today that now I can get ITAS from airport itself on arrival so I can start work immediately.
Any idea how much time Bangkok embassy will take to give VITAS? Means if I give passport at 10 am Tuesday then when can I expect it back with VITAS?

Thanks.

At Singapore if you use agent ,only takes one day,in other county if you go directly at embassy it will take 3days to one week,Bangkok no idea,check also if you need at Indonesian embassy at Bangkok

1.return ticket
2.invitation letter

xheers!

Once I get ITAS, Do I need to pay any taxes in Indonesia?

If you're earning money through a job in Indonesia, yes.

Law on Tax in Indonesia (Pajak Penghasilan, PPh Article 21)

Foreigners who reside or present in Indonesia for more that 183 days within a single period of 12 months or who are present in Indonesia and have the intention to live in Indonesia. This 12 month period is based on today going back 12 months. It is not a calendar year. (The “intention” to live in Indonesia is seen by such actions as applying for a work permit, owning or renting a house for an extended period, and bringing family members to Indonesia.) Please be advised that, according to the law, those who must pay Indonesian income taxes if they've been here the 183 days in a calendar year, includes, those expats here on ITAS , ITAP, business visa or social/visit visas.

xheers!
rick

Answer : Visas must be used before 90 days from the date of issue (the validity period and maximum stay is listed at the top right of the visa), you can go anywhere before going to Indonesia with regard to the deadline.

Answer : According to the law minister's regulation no. 16 of 2018, that the holder of a limited residence visa (VITAS) code 312, records data such as photos and fingerprints at international airports when entering Indonesia with the visa, in the regulation it is stated that the data is recorded to getting electronic temporary stay permit (ITAS) that will be sent through the applicant's email, but the fact is not like that (maybe the system infrastructure has not become perfect), therefore we still have to come to the local immigration office according to the place of residence to register and get the electronic ITAS by mail (some immigration offices do not re-record data, but not for others, they still ask the applicant to come and do data recording again).

Answer : Expatriate can be work officially as of the first landing on the appropriate visa (code 312), in accordance with Indonesian labor regulations No. 10/2018, that the validity period of the work permit starts from the date of landing.

Thus my explanation. Thanks

Hi sidhartadharmawardhana, the experience was pretty much same as you explained. Finally got my ITAS today.
On arrival at immigration, they gave me wrong stamp, and then I went through agent to Immigration office and done the formalities.
Thank you very much for all help.