MOE initial offer letter

HI have u joined moe?
the process takes how long?

hi friend..,
did u receive any mail regarding the result of the interview?? how come direct applicants like us know if we are accepted or rejected??

Hi everyone,
i have been selected by MOE UAE as a teacher. Does anyone have information about service charge of agents. If yes how much is the service charge. My whatsapp ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You don't pay for anything. MOE pays the agency not you

I recieved offer letter

Hi congrats for the offer letter
May I know when you attended the interview and the time scale when u received the offer?
Thank you

I am selected by MOE UAE as a teacher but my agent is asking for very high service charge. Confirmed from MOE that service charge is payable to agent by candidate also but the exact charge is not mentioned by MOE. kindly reply or update if anyone facing similar issue

The recruitment people are cheating you as MOE is already paying every agency on its own. And it had been specified by them that any agency seeking any sort of money is fraudulent.

Moe has officially confirmed service charges payable to agency by candidate. I have Moe email. I wanted to know the exact amount that's it

Can you provide mail/ad screenshot that Moe has barred agencies from collecting money from candidates on wtsapp ***

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Will I require to clear IELTS for MOE teaching job

sulreh84 wrote:

Will I require to clear IELTS for MOE teaching job

Yes.

Yes me
Please send me whatsapp at

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hi all
I wanted to know if anyone from Worldteachers has received their final contracts

Thanks

sagirl92 wrote:

Hi all
I wanted to know if anyone from Worldteachers has received their final contracts

Thanks

Yes. My agency is world teachers. I received my final official contract two days back. I had given my interview this March end and my subject's Biology. Expected joining date is 30th June. Visa and tickets expected in the last week before expected travel date.

Hello anyone out there from L3 batch who got the final contract?

Have you joined the MOE or still waiting for further process... please reply

When was your interview conducted..and where..?

Panchal_manish wrote:

Have you joined the MOE or still waiting for further process... please reply

Still waiting for visa and tickets. The joining date was postponed to 7th July.

Hi all,I applied directly in MOE site for computer science on April 30. Can anyone tell when will be the next interview date.

There was an interview on 30th of july in sharjah for cs/dt ttp

hi , in my case i got final letter but didn't get visa & ticket.i was suppose to join on 18 August.
so what i will do? my agency is not supporting at all.

sagirl92 wrote:

You apply then
1. Interview
     -Test
     - Micro teaching
     - Interview
2. Outcome of interview email
3. Initial offer
4. Final offer
5. Visa and flights
6. Information on where you will teach

basic outline. Your agency or the MOE will send you emails on what they want during each step

i got final offer, and suppose to join on 18 August but till date didn't not get visa and ticket.
and agency is not supporting.
what to do in this regards.

Hey, did you get your visa or still waiting? My joining date was supposed to be on 25th but the same situation, still waiting for next date. Please connect with me at nine five three tripple five zero eight nine four, as myself along with other 5 members joined the group and one of yhem got the visa as well. We get the further process yo know about.

Hi,

Has anyone who interviewed in the UK between 2nd-5th August received their offer letter and/or contract? Could you please outline where you currently are in the recruitment/on-boarding process? Please also clarify if you are a graduate on the TTP or if you're a qualified teacher - there may be different timescales for the two.

Any updates would be much appreciated ~

Did anyone here attend the moe 19 Th August interview

I applied through world teachers.

I'm still waiting for my final contract.

I attended the interview of 19th August and still waiting nothing yet

Hi,
Has anyone received the contract and are having the degree attested in home country? I am told to fly on 28th sep but I am not sure about it. I applied with Worldteachers too.

I had it on 20th in abudhabi. No reply yet. One of the person who attended with us had got the results within a week. So not sure what it means.

So you are planned to go on 20th? And still have no info now?

Has anyone got their CV screened in recently ?
no status change since few weeks.

Dear all

I got offer letter and departure dates, and 3 days before departure told no visa so no job.

teacher_creature wrote:

Dear all

I got offer letter and departure dates, and 3 days before departure told no visa so no job.

What happened ? Why did they say so ?

is there interview venue at Abu Dhabi??

Hi anyone attended the interview on 26th October 2019?

Hi
could u please add me to the what's app group mentioned above . my num is ***.
i had given the interview on 26th Oct 2019 but got a negative reply. so i would like to listen from the successful ones how they performed for the interview etc.

Thanking You

Sarageorge

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

hi. I had my recommendation from world teachers and was asked to fill out the documents which would be sent to the MOE. how long did u have to wait to receive your offer letter from MOE. just nervous waiting for the result as obviously some people have been rejected even after receiving the initial offer letter.

Zebanaaz wrote:

Got the signed initial offer letter from MOE

did u apply though world teachers and how long did you have to wait for the offer letter from the moe?

hey any one supposed to be leaving in Jan 2020?