I have wen tested positive with hepatitis B

I work with beauty cosmetics And in 6 categories for medical test

What will they do now ?
Will they deport me or treat me ?
How much time do I have left in Dubai ?

Please help me
Does anybody has any idea

Responded to your PM. 

If you are within the 6 categories, you will not be given a work visa.  They will only treat you if there is an immediate threat to your health.  Hep B is not curable (only preventable through vaccination) and will be detected in your blood for life even if you are otherwise healthy and have no symptoms.

In all likelihood, they will deport you.  Time given varies.  I have heard of ranges from 24-48 hours to a few weeks.

I will ask an suggestion please

Cashier and sales has also in 6categories for hepa b?

No.  Unless it is an overlap e.g. sales for food products which involves direct handling.

So i can work in global village as a cashier in entrance or sales lady in souviner shop?

Because they hired me and im scared to try for medical

Yes.  Except if you are in your home country and coming through GAMCA - they will never mark you as FIT.  The way to do is to come to UAE on a visit visa, do medical inside country and then transfer.

Yes im a visit visa here in dubai

Hello...they give me permanet ban coz they detect that i have hepa b...possible that i can come back in uae even for visit visa

If your eyes were scanned before deportation, then no.

Even i have medical certificate  from big hospital thatbmy hepa b is inactive and im fit to work.

Doesn't matter.  If you are banned from entering then it doesn't matter what you have as long as the ban is in place.   You can appeal the ban and try to get it removed using any and all evidence that you have.  That is not easy and usually doesn't work.

Try and apply for a visit visa to verify that you are banned to begin with.

Good day everyone! My husband was diagnosed as HEP B positive (Hbsag) and he is working here in abu dhabi for a year now under category 6. He was diagnosed before his surgery because it requires immunology before a surgery will be done. He is working in a restaurant. Today, a person from DEpartment of health called him and asked if his partner was already been tested. I am his partner and I am currently employed in a medical field which every year we have anti-HBs tests, and my test shows that I am still immune to the hep b. Maybe he got the disease on his workplace because if he had it before he went here in UAE, then on his medical last december 2017 it must shows he is hep b positive but its not. I just want to ask, if someone here was already been deported and if someone who is hep b positive received a call from department of health.. Hoping someone can give me answers. Thank you!

Hello, I have a hepa b posotive but still i got my emirates id and visa. just stay positve and eat healthy food, avoid food that can be dangerous to your kidney before going to medical. Pray and have a faithful  to our only god :)

Good day!

I just want to ask about the hepa b rule

My friend works as a salesman in different shops here in dubai like westzone, almaya, need n wants among others. Now he is about to be transferred to carrefour which they say is requiring hepa b test. He currently has a working visa but should he be transferred to carrefour he will be tested for hepa b. He is positive with hepa b. What will happen to him? Will he be deported right away? Or can he just stay in the stores where it does not require the hepa b test?

Thank you

Good day!

I just want to ask about the hepa b rule

My friend works as a salesman in different shops here in dubai like westzone, almaya, need n wants among others. Now he is about to be transferred to carrefour which they say is requiring hepa b test. He currently has a working visa but should he be transferred to carrefour he will be tested for hepa b. He is positive with hepa b. What will happen to him? Will he be deported right away? Or can he just stay in the stores where it does not require the hepa b test?

Thank you

He should stay in the stores where this test is not required.    Carre Four will fall under the food category and he will be deported if he tests positive for Hep B while under CF.

When some one hbs positive  .can thy apply for driver viza.can thy get viza or no .driver profession also coming in 6 category? ?? Any idea??

Hello, how's your situation now?
Can I ask you some. Update in your situation because my brother is in Dubai now and he apply for barber and he will process the visa soon. Thanks

Hep B positive is not allowed to work as a barber.

Hi, I am going to the Abu Dhabi for the first time, to be a PhD student. I carry Hepatitis B virus but the virus load is very low. Will I be screened for the Hepatitis B and be deported? (I see on the document from my university, which says the university will not allow the HIV and tuberculosis). Thanks!

Your question has been answered many times.  Read previous responses.  Also, your employer can have their own policy about not employing people with Hep B - that you have to ask them yourself.

May i ask if I want to open my own company. Can I do it if I have hepatitis b not active

Hi, based on the information given by my university, they only care about HIV and tuberculosis. However, regarding hepatitis b 6-category policy, will there be any difference if it's my first time to apply for a visa? Really looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

It is about category, not new or old visa.

Thanks ,so that also means it is nothing to do with the index of transaminase as well?

I already answered.   No need to ask the same question again.

Good afternoon I am here in abu dhabi since 3 months. Before coming here I didn't know how about hepatitis b ans deportation. In my country I done many test come from France and my hepatitis b is inactive. After hearing about deportation I am afraid de apply for any job. Please tell me what to do to calm my self, with type of work I can do to avoid hepatitis b test. Thanks

Hello my dear please can we tolk?

Hi good morning to everyone pleas i have been working in dubai for 5years now in a construction company and i have a jod offer in a hôtel and yesterday i when for my private test and my results come hepatitis positive so pleas i want to know if am going to be deported

Hi everyone in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, where can we buy Tenofovir (for controlling the virus amount in body)? In the drug store or hospital?

can i be a resident in dubai., my boyfriend and i are planning to get married. he has 2 restaurant and 1 supermarket in dubai. im hepa b positive

Hello, I'm Rosalinda (Rose) 49 years old of age From Tagum City Davao Del Norte Philippines  Housemaid Looking For Emplyer In Dubai
I"m ex abroad from Singapore for 17 years I have Recomindition later from my Preveous
Employer.
Thank you.

I have gotten offer to security guard and I want to know if It falls in the 6 categories which they will deport me when am living with hepatitis b.And what are the 6 categories of workers which they tested hepatitis b

@XTang  how are you doing, what job categories can a person with hepatitis b pass or look for to get a work visa. Or which visa can I apply to avoid HepB test, thank you so much.

@XTang  how are you doing, what job categories can a person with hepatitis b pass or look for to get a work visa. Or which visa can I apply to avoid HepB test, thank you so much.@Xt@XTang  how are you doing, what job categories can a person with hepatitis b pass or look for to get a work visa. Or which visa can I apply to avoid HepB test, thank you so much.@xtang
Every work visa will come with a Hep B test.   Anything outside of the 6 categories is fine.
@xtang  GOOD MORNING.
I HAVE A WORK VISA MY OWN VISA FOR TWO YEARS CALLED FREELANCING, I GOT A JOB FOR COMMIS CHEF, WILL I BE TAKEN FOR BLOOD TEST AGAIN SINCE I HAVE MY OWN VISA?
Yes
If a person with hepatitis B apply for security job in a company and he was taken to medical for test to process is residence visa,and is found hepatitis B what we happen, we he still get the residence visa and the job
Hello XTang, waiting for your reply