Unfit Certificate Due ignorance of PRO

Hello Guys,

Never Give Up.
I  faced Experience started with Frustration and Ended Happily
Recently I came to Dubai with Job where my Interview and remaining formalities done in Mumbai . I have done my Medical test where I have found Fit in India
Then as usually in Dubai  I went to the Medical test which was conducted in Alqouz Medical Center.  Then they sent to do medical in Sonapur Medical Center Due  to have something problem in lungs.  There I have given my blood sample for first day and three days I gave my sputum . Then fourth day I went again to  Sonapur medical Center.  There Nurse also joined with me before going to Doctor .  He checked my blood reports  that was clear and they found something in my X ray.  Then Nurse and Doctor discussed for while and told.  'Sorry Brother you have  some problem in lungs like liqud  etc..... ' . She told legal team will diside the final Desicon send your PRO to collect the certificate after two days whatever it may be. I informed him same thing PRO to collect. But after two day I called PRO he told that you got 'Unfit'certificate . I asked him to recheck again because I don't have any diseases  . He told me its unfit only.  They I was fully depressed I was unable to sleep. Then I called DHA they told Sonapur medical center is last Decision . And there is no other option.  Then I was totally Depressed . Next day I got call from HR that they are booking ticket Back. But I went to HR manager asked him. He told me to convince the doctor if you get positive result we will process for Visa. Then I went with No hope that I will get FIT certificate . I asked security regarding the my UNFIT certificate . Then he went inside and bought FIT certificate. Then I was very happy for that.
The thing is that no one came to collect my certificate in sonapur . 
With Same problem two employees left last year due to ignorance of PRO

So guys never Give up until last. Go and collect the certificate by hand directly in Sonapur

May I know how many days the results will come after the retake of blood test

And is it possible not to give a medical results to client?

And is it possible  to have the results in just 8-10 mins

Please someone reply..thank you

Is itPossible to get the results in just 8-10 mins after they took the blood from me?

Hello demateranerizza,

As you may have noticed, no one has participated in this discussion since 2017.

The chances of you receiving responses are unfortunately low.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Dubai forum to give us more details on you and also to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team