Looking for Speech and Behavior Therapist in Jeddah

Hi everyone, I am looking for Speech and behavior Therapist for my 4 year old son in Jeddah who has been diagnosed mild Autism. Please refer if you know anyone.

check your inbox

Dear Mr. Ehtesham

Can you please help me as I am also looking for speech and behavior therapist for my son.

Dear,
How old is your son and are you in Jeddah?

My son is 3.5 years old and I am living in Jeddah. Please also recommend any good school.

Dear Ehtesham - can you please guide me too on this topic. I am looking for a good speech therapist for a 9 year old boy in Jeddah.

Hello,

Are you still looking for a behaviour therapist?

I am looking for ABA therapist in Jeddah, My 5.5years old son is mild autistic. I am pakistani.
Anyone can advise?
Please contact or send message on ***.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Assalam o alaikum all,

i am also looking for ABA Therapist in Jeddah my 6 year old son is mild autistic.

Thanks

Hi all,
can anyone share with the contact details for the speech therapist in jeddah.
My son is 4 year old still not able to talk.

regards

Mr Ehtesham can you please help me too. If you know any speech therapist in jeddah. I am going through really tough time. Thanks

yes plz

Hello!

Are you still looking for a behavior therapist for your child?

JISH     is the best...Jeddah Institute for speech and hearing  00966126675311                                                                                   this is not a private phone number                                                                                                                                                 good luck

@Fahim1211

You can contact @Aisha Siddique, she is qualified and experienced special educator.
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
Hi Everyone,

Just about to move to Jeddah. My 2 year old son is getting ABA and Communication therapy in Pakistan for a little over month now. Can someone please guide me to a centre/ institute in Jeddah where I could get the therapies going for him, English/ Urdu speaking therapists would be appreciated.

Regards,
@Abdul Rehman Shaikh
Hi
I have also moved to Jeddah from Riyadh
I am also looking for the same cud u find any center for it

@Abdul Rehman Shaikh

independent learning center run by Pakistani lady Faiza Abdulaziz and hope center run by Dr uzma raheem . Both centers imparts all

kind of therapies

plzz give me the center num

@Fahim1211 my name is Jeannine Adonis Im from South Africa ,Cape town but currently in Jeddah. I  have more then 10 years experience working with children on the spectrum. I came to Saudi Arabia to  work for a family who son is dIagnosed with autism . I have a great references from previous schools and pervious employee. ***

hope to hear from you.

kind regards

Jeannine

Moderated by Cheryl 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details