Dress code for woman

hye all. i will move to riyadh by early next year. my husband got an offer there. may i know the dress code for woman in riyadh? is i only can wear abaya in black ? how about the  scarf? may i wear another colors beside black? as i know, if we went to jeddah or other city, woman can wear abaya in any color that like. correct me if i am wrong. thank you all for your feedback 😊

Abaya are available in many colors and can be worn. Scarf is not compulsory. Environment is very similar to Jeddah

tq mujeer for your kind response. really hope that i can wear abayah in other colors beside black. 😊

Even though Abaya is not necessary any more ,  you can wear reasonably covered  dress.

really? why when i google or searching thru instagram, i found women in riyadh just wear all in black? i am muslim, but in my country, we are freely to wherr any dress and colors. so i am really hope that in riyadh, i still can wear abaya in multiple colors too ☺️

Ya u can

tq for your response😊

Formal requrements regarding the dresses are unclear. Even if it is ok to wear something else from the legal perspective,  if I was a woman here I would not try it. Face the fact, she will get lots of unwanted attention/comments from the people around who feel it undermines the dignity or whatever they think. Colored abaya and no scarf is ok though.

Where u come from...I means....from.which country....u are?

how much is one abaya at least?

SAR 120 - 200 I think.