Hookah/shisha places for women in Riyadh

Hello! I'm a single female living in Riyadh. I'm from Atlanta in USA. I'm a avid hookah/shisha smoker but haven't been able to find a place here in Riyadh.

Hello Lilli, Welcome abroad . Well, there are so many places for Hookah here . Regarding your query you can go to several compounds which have this services but it a bit pricey. There is good place called Algadir compound you can have a go and see their Shisha. Otherwise, I recommend you to get one and do it in your place.

make it yourself, buy the shisha and flavours. Cheaper and better.

Where can I buy it

there is shesha store at king fahad road near yamamah uni. and than there is vip shesha  shop in al qadasia area  they are good. or try online   souq.com   :top:

Hey there ,

Best are the places located inside compounds as generally shisha caffees are only for men here

Well you can come to my compound it's known as Lido compound we have a good Shish Caffè know as Lido Coffee.

If you are intrested let me know. I will send you an invite.

Mathew

Greetings,

I would also be interested in a shisha cafe, but, for those services on a compound, I imagine I would need an invitation to the compound itself, rather than just turning up and hoping to be let in?

Any advice gratefully received!

Hello

I'm a Saudi female. I'm looking for a shisha cafe in Riyadh. Did u find any cafe:( ?

There are loads start opening specially in hotels

Hi,

I would recommend going for the compounds to get a good Shisha

I'm currently staying at Yamami Compound and have been to different compounds and tried different places for Shisha, you can either make your own Shisha or get it in a compound as the other options aren't that good.

There are a lot of Shisha shops in King Fahd Road here in Qirawan where you can get all you need to make your own.

Best of luck :)

hello miss Lilly
i have bring at your door step any were in riyadh
mention the flavor and the size i will get it for you....
you just have to pay the bill + delivery charges

Hey mathew, i read that u live in a compound that has a cafe that serves shesha, ive been looking for one for quite long time can u please send me an invite

Hi
Did you find shisha cafe?
There's place called Golf "alqassim Road"

Hi
I just came from New Zealand, I'm looking for hookah. May have invitation to the compound, please
Where it abdut?

I knew few compounds u can contact me on whatsapp

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : No free advertising please + register in the business directory

that is great

Many places

Hi Mathew.

Are you still at the same place and is the cafe open.

I agree with the last part, you may be best off doing it at your residence. It seems to be normal here for men to socialize at these types of places, but it seems as though women mostly shop. I have never seen them in Shisha places or coffee shops. It's part of the segregation of the sexes, I would assume.

contact me at whatsapp***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

hello there did you find any hookah place finally., i am desperately.
thanks

suggestions please thanks came from Amman and there was not really an issue there ;;;;;::not happy,
thanks

pass me any information please, women alone or with husband any information,
thanks

Google map Alghadeer compound
They have decint shisha and minimume charge is 100sr

Or just go on king fahad roud there are several shisha shops
You can buy shish and its flavor for average price of 200 sr
My favorate shop is al-mosafer
Here is the google map location link Al Mosafer
King Fahd Branch Rd, Al Arid, Riyadh
https://goo.gl/maps/Yvn83DBcNuw

Hello there.

I see this post is old but I would appreciate an I'm invite. Tonight is my wife birthday and I was thinking to take her to a different place

There is madarem compound sheesha is very good there

In my compound there is a cafe , u can have sheesha any time

Can you please tell me which compound?

Thanks.

hi zahra i heard there is a sheesha cafe on exit 15 in souq bazar area alot of people wnt there but i didnt go

Thank you for sharing that. But Souq bazar doesn't seem women-friendly place for sheesha.

no actually it has alot of events going on they have a live band every weekend i havnt been there but heard alot of people talking about it
if u want there is a cafe in jazera compound behind jazera supermarket but no saudis

Do they have nice shisha and how much is it ?

Do we need an invitation for this compound

Omg i would loveeee to have shisha right now. Please help!  :|

Would I need to get an invite for a compound? I am from Atlanta and cant find a sheesha place for me and my friend.

I just moved from ATL, any luck in finding sheesha cafes? I am trying to find one and had no luck.

you can always go to any compound , and it will not take long till you can find it in coffee shops in down town

I might help.
please contact me and I will guide you.