Electricity Subscriber/Account number

Hi Fellas!

I am bit puzzled with the SEC Electricity consumer number. I have the meter screenshot (with meter details) and need to know my subscriber number to pay electricity dues.

Can somebody guide me if there is a way to generate subscriber number from meter details as I don't have access to old bills for my apartment and both Aqari and Haris are not of much help when I checked with them about my SEC subscriber number.

Would appreciate a quick response as I need to settle the due ASAP.

Hi,
I am facing the same issue. Did you manage to find your subscriber number. Please advise

Hi,
It is the responsibility of house owner to show you your house electric meter. Anyhow, only possible way to find out is old bill or through your meter. Push them to tell you and at the same time take help from neighbour .
Once you have the subscriber number , goto SEC website and check for pending bills.
Also you can subscribe for SMS service to receive message whenever bill is issued.

i want to get my sec account number to pay the bill ,but i only have the consumer number .how can i find it

Dear Sandeep,

SE Website asks for the Account Number : and what ever numbers I have been provided at the meter point it says invalid.. how do I pay my meter.

Best regards

@Avenger fan

Dear All Brothers,

Yesterday Same happened to my a known friend, All you need to do is below steps,

1) Take the SEC Meter Number which appears on the meter with starting letters like LYE.......,
2) Know and note your Building Owner name,
3) Call the SEC Customer care Unified Number 920001100,
4) Ask them about the Needed SEC account details, they will ask Meter number as well as your building Owner Name (Saudi Person), then they will reveal your SEC Account number, note it down......

Note :If you dont pay the SEC Bill regularly and if it is added to more than 2000 SAR, then you have a bad chance of Electrify CUT for your Flat.....so please pay the Electricity bill on-time, Thanks

Download Application from play store named ALKAHRABA and you can find you account details.

Sudheesh Nambiar