Marathi in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia

Hi all ,

This Is Harish Pawar from maharashtra,
I am looking for Marathi people here in Riyadh.

Writing to know how many of us are here in Riyadh and around for obvious reasons.

It will be great to have a group here.

Contributiins from interested Marathi people are awaited.

Keep good

Hi Harish,

I am from Mumbai and I can speak marathi

Nice to know dear

where do u stay in Riyadh  ..which company do you work .

Keep good

Hi Harish, IM Ganesh Walimbe here. Are still in Riyadh. I came here on 18th March. Looking for Marathi friends.Pls reply.

आपण अजूनही रियाधमध्ये आहात?

@ Vasudeo > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I'm coming soon there. Kuni aahe ka tethe? It looks a dead forum to me.

Hi this is sandesh from Pune,looking for some Marathi friends here,anybody here

Hi Harish
Thanks u created this topic
I am Dr. Sudarshan Kore working in Al IMAM university in Civil Engineering Department.
i am from Sholapur
U can share the contact details

Hello Dr. Sudarshan,

Since this thread didn't have answers for a long time, you may not have one from the Original Poster.

If you want to reach people in Riyadh, I advise you to create a new topic to start a brand new conversation between expats :)

Wishing you a lovely day.

Regards.

Loïc

Hi, I am from Maharashtra working in Riyadh looking for some good friends network.if any one interested to make network of Maharashtra people kindly let me know

I am creating watsupp group ,so that we can be in touch and we will know each other.Interested friends can just reply so that I can share link with you

@Maharashtrian hi can you add me in WhatsApp group, I am from Mumbai

Hello Parag,

Welcome to expat.com!

The post in question from Maharashtrian is from November 2020. Moreover, it's been 3 months since Maharashtrian was last active. I doubt you will receive any answer from him.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Harish Pawar Please add me Harish **(whatsup no)

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@kashidvivek I am creating group.will add you.if anyone Maharashtrian you know let me know

@Parag123 give me your number please

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details (numbers, emails etc) should not be posted on the forum.

You may send them to members through the private messaging system by clicking on the member's photo > send message

Regards,

Bhavna

Can anybody plz tell me, not exact but an estimate as to how many maharshtrians are there in saudi? Like any ideas?

Hi, Myself Amol Kodre, just arrived in Riyadh yesterday. I am searching for 1 bhi or 2 bhk apartment near to Al Murabba. Does anyone have any reference. I am on Business Visa require house for 3 months which may extend to year.

Hello Amol Kodre,

Welcome on board !

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website so that you may get some offers.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

@Maharashtrian Can you please add me in the group, I came riyadh in last month.

Hello Ajay here. I am from Dhule, Maharashtra. I came here in Riyadh around 3 weeks ago. Please let me know if anyone is interested in connecting. Thanks.

Hello..sameer patil here from Mumbai. I will be shifting to riyadh next week from khobar. Plz add me to the group

Good Morning All,

I am Maharashtrian from Nagpur.

I am here in Saudi Arabia last 3 week.

Some one please add in this group I mean wahatsApp group.

Regards,

Tushar Dehankar

@Maharashtrian hi please add me also

Pls add me to the Marathi group as I am leaving Saudi soon for good.

I have some furniture and electric items for sale, if anyone interested pls contact me on ***

Thnks

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Hello Rohan,

Welcome !

Where are you located ? (town/region)

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna Hi...

I stay in Suwaidi.. duremiyah.

I will go for final Exit in May first week..

Been here for 4 years. Now going back finally.

Good to connect with you.

I am looking for selling my furniture and electric items.. pls let me know if anyone is interested, I would like to get connected to them and explore the options.

I am reachable on ***

Thanks for connecting.

Reason : Contact details

Hi, I am surching room please let me know near to riyadh gallery.

Regards,

Tushar

Ok Rohan duly noted!

Could you please drop an advert in the Moving sales in Riyadh section of the website ? We will send it in our newsletter. You will be able to pen down your contact details in that section but on the forum it is not allowed.

@ Tushar, Create your advert in the Housing in Riyadh section. Did you contact any real estate agency ?

All the best

Bhavna

I don't  have contact number

Hi,

I am arrived 4 days back in Riyadh.

Regards

@Makarandd namaskar. Myself Kiran Breed. Came to Riyadh 2 weeks back. Are you still here?

Hi

I am Maharashtrian

@Kiran Breed

Hi Kiran,

Do you living with family ?

Hi, We are searching Marathi community please reply if anyone Maharashtrian in Riyadh.

@Aniket Paranjape Could you please add me in Maharashtrian groop..

@Harish Pawar Hello Harish, could you Please add me as well.