Wing Tsun

Is there still a wing tsun martial arts club here in Riyadh?

Hi, I have practiced WT for many years in Dubai.  I am currently living in Sydney and will be moving to Riyadh after Ramadan. 
Let me know if you are successful in finding a club, otherwise, we can start our own club!!

Cheers,

Bash

Hi Maria,

I am still in Riyadh.  My mobile is ***. Lets chat.

Cheers,

Bash

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I live in the Diplomatic Quarter. Call me and will talk details.

Cheers,

Bash

***dont put ur mobile number on public forum. Kindly send as personnel message to your friends or inbox them***

Good morning ,
anybody in Riyadh , for training ? I m training VING TSUN .
I m following Wong shun leung Philipp Bayer  ving tsun kung fu  -VTKF association  Europe.
***  if someone can contact me.
Regards
N

Hi,

I used to practice wing tsun. I am interested to train with you. My contact is ****.

Regards,

Bash

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello

So as to better spread the word about that Wing Tsun training, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Sports classes in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi kenjee.
i m training under wong shun  leung-Philipp Bayer linage ving tsun kung fu .
Currently  im living in Riyadh .
Do you have a place that we can meet /training ?you running a kind of class here in Riyadh ?
Regards
Nikolas

nikolasdim wrote:

Hi kenjee.
i m training under wong shun  leung-Philipp Bayer linage ving tsun kung fu .
Currently  im living in Riyadh .
Do you have a place that we can meet /training ?you running a kind of class here in Riyadh ?
Regards
Nikolas

kenjee is a member of the forum administration team. He is not running classes of any kind for anything and has suggested where on the forum you can post about training.

Thank you.

Dear Stumpy ,
How I know about Kenjee ? 
I simply ask something , no need to be so annoyed ,if I make a mistake , because I don't know Kenjee !!!
Regards
N.

Any Ving Tsun/Wing chun practitioner in Jeddah interested in touching hands?

PM me if you are interested, I'll be available until Jul 2nd 2015

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop a free advert in the Sports Classes field of our Riyadh Classifieds( found under Handy Tools)

Hi,

always wanted to try wing tsun but im leaving at al khobar sir let me know if ever you organized a club or a lesson here in al khobar town ksa

thanks and best regards

Are you doing wing tsun in riyadh

Hi,

Please let me know if you managed to find a wing tsun instructor or group in Riyadh

No. But need someone call me ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi there,
Currently, I live in Riyadh. I am a Wing Tsun practitioner. I learned it from my Master who learned it directly from China.

I can teach you if you want.

The thread is old and most of the posters are no longer active on the forums.
Perhaps I could suggest you advertise in classifieds