A Month in Ibiza in May

Hi,
I am planning on moving to Ibiza in the next few years, however to test everyday life we are thinking of spending the month of May there in 2019 so that we can look at property ascertain cost of living etc. We are thinking of driving over so we can bring our dog.
Advice:
- any properties we could rent for month of May before season gets into full swing
- looking at jobs available, my partner is a qualified accountant I would most likely work remote
- someone to meet up with for a coffee/lunch to discuss the reality of living in Ibiza and what we need to know.

Think that's it for now ;)

Have you considered what may happen after Brexit

UK nationals will be considered as non EU unless a special deal is agreed. 

At present to become resident , a non EU citizen require an annual income of 27,000  euros, unlike EU nationals who need 5,136.60 euros p.a.

They also need to obtain RESIDENCIA rather than EU Registration and that is not straightforward

Non EU nationals also have no automatic right to work in Spain and obtaining permission to do so can be difficult,  just as it is now for non EU national

Hi, yes definitely keeping an eye on the outcome for Brexit and very good points.