Buying in Spain

Hi thinking of buying in Spain looking at property Castil De campos and Castile De locoubun  does anyone have any relevant information as regards area property ex pats community etc

Hi Janebacky!

I live in Las Grajeras...just over the hill from Castillo de Locubin. Castillo is ok if you don't mind the steep hills. In my opinion, the nicest town in the area is Alcala La Real although Alcudete is also close by...just a lot more spread out with a high gypsy population!

Property in Las Grajeras is available and cheap, with several uk owners selling at the moment. My own house (not for sale) is at casaquince.es and is an alojamiento rural (bed and breakfast/guest house). There are several mobile traders visit the village but there are no shops in Las Grajeras and at the moment the bar is not good. The petrol station 5 mins drive in La Rabita has an excellent and economical bar/restaurant where most of my guests got for a main meal.

Wherever you go ensuring the paperwork for a property is up to date is essential or it can cost you a lot of money to get it sorted!!

You can contact me if I can be of any help on***

Regards

Keith

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your private contact via your private message system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct