Husband change his company what will happen to the dependents?

I just want to ask what will happen to us ( with depemdent pass) if my husband changes his compamy? Are we going to exit and file another to get a new pass with his new company?

The new employer should submit your husbands EP application at the same time as your DP applications. That way everything is approved at once and should not have to leave the country, just get the new DPs endorsed. The old DPs will need to be cancelled to allow the new DP to be issued.

I see . Thank you Gravitas, you are a big help.

New topic