Applications of my work permit

Hello everyone, i am so desperate to get my work permit here, i come here tourist visa and after i decided to stay and working, so i processed my work permit through ecard that government give this opportunity for those illigar worker, i paid 10,500 total all but after this new government stop all this rehiring and ecards. But my agent say i am in because i paid all before june 30 that was the deadline .now i am still waiting and waiting bcoz according to my agent many peoples hang on. So i have to wait my second thumbprint schedule, takenote ,two years im waiting this permit.
Is here anyone can advice to me what i have to do? Thanks....

Always carry your e-card etc. in case there is an immigration raid. There has been no public announcement about whether the EPs in the pipeline will continue to be processed. There are hundreds of thousands of people in the same situation as yourself just waiting for the final step. If I see any news, I will post it here. I think the new government (which just met yesterday for their first session) knows they have inherited a huge problem from the previous administration and will likely announce steps shortly.

Thank you Gravitas, for your response i keep in touch to see your posts,GodBless....