Advise on areas of expat villages (apartments)

Good day
I will be moving to Kuwait with my 14-year-old daughter. I am considering accommodation in one of the "Expat villages" where you rent an apartment and there are a pool and gym in the complex. I have two questions please:
1. Is it possible to rent an apartment in these apartment blocks without furniture, as the furniture seems so hotel-like and would prefer to bring from home?
2. Are any of these apartments (with the gym and pool) close to Al Kuwayt. My daughter will be in a school between the Kuwaiti Opera House and the Entertainment Historical Village. Not sure what the area is called.
Please let me know
Tx

I've never heard of Expat villages before. Nevertheless there are many buildings/apartment blocks in different areas where they offer amenities such as a pool and gym.

If you mean Al bahhar entertainment historical village then its very close to the Opera house. You can probably find a good apartment in "Bneid Alqar" or the surrounding area or even Salmiya as its pretty close as well. All depends on your budget.

To my knowledge, most of those apartment blocks offer both furnished and unfurnished option.

Dear Moepolska
Thanks for the reply. It is those apartment buildings I had in mind. I am glad they are available unfurnished as well. I now have a better idea which areas to consider
Regards Karen